Nick Mullens Week 13 Player Props
Mullens’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Monday’s passing yards prop bet for Mullens is set at 240.5, 5.9 more yards than his season average of 234.6.
- In four of seven games this season (57.1%), Mullens has thrown for more than 240.5 yards.
- This week, Mullens will face the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense (259.4 yards allowed per game).
- Mullens’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 252.1. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 17.5 yards per game.
- Mullens has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (252.1 passing yards) in just 28.6% of his games (two out of seven matchups).
- Mullens has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in three of five opportunities this year (60%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Mullens’ per-game rushing attempts average (1.1) is 0.4 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (1.5).
- In two out of seven games this season (28.6% of his opportunities), Mullens has recorded more than 1.5 rushing attempts.
- Mullens’ season-long average over/under is 1.9 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.8 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just one of five games this year, Mullens achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (20% of his opportunities).
- Mullens has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (1.9 rushing attempts) in just 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
- This season, Bills opponents have ran the ball 27.6 times per game, the 12th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 4, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Mullens or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from