Nick Mullens and the San Francisco 49ers visit the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around Mullens’ passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Nick Mullens Week 12 Player Props
Mullens’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Mullens is set at 231.5, 0.2 yards fewer than his season average of 231.7.
- In four of six games this season (66.7%), Mullens has thrown for more than 231.5 yards.
- This week, Mullens will face the NFL’s first-ranked pass defense (222.8 yards allowed per game).
- Mullens’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 256.5, which he’s fallen short of by 24.8 yards on average.
- Mullens’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 256.5, a number he’s gone over in only two out of six games (33.3%).
- Mullens has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total two times this season (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Mullens has averaged 1.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 less than the over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Mullens has had more than 1.5 rushing attempts in two out of six games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Mullens’ season-long average over/under is two rushing attempts. He has collected 0.7 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Mullens took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of four games this year (25% of his chances).
- Mullens’ average prop bet for rushing attempts is two. He’s gone over that total in just one of six games (16.7%).
- Rams opponents average 23.2 rushing attempts per game, the 30th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Mullens or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from