On Sunday, Nick Mullens has passing and rushing yards prop bets in the San Francisco 49ers’ road matchup against the New Orleans Saints at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some insights and tips into those props.
Nick Mullens Week 10 Player Props
Mullens’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- The Saints are the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 253.0 yards per game through the air.
- Mullens has thrown for an average of 228.6 yards per game in the 2020 season, 23.9 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 40% of his games this season (two of five matchups), Mullens has thrown for more than 252.5 yards.
- Mullens’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 257.5. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 28.9 yards per game.
- Mullens has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in two of three opportunities this year (66.7%).
- Mullens’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 257.5, a number he’s covered in just two out of five games (40%).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Mullens has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Mullens has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (5.5 yards).
- Mullens has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (5.5) by 5.9 yards.
- Mullens will go up against a Saints squad that allows 80.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s first-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Mullens or the San Francisco 49ers at DraftKings Sportsbook.