Nick Hardy enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. He missed the cut in his most recent tournament, the Rocket Mortgage Classic. The event tees off August 4- 7 from Greensboro, North Carolina. Kevin Kisner was the last to win the tournament.
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 1:19 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Nick Hardy odds for the Wyndham Championship
Hardy’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Hardy has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Hardy has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 2 those four times he’s made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards, compared to the average 7,264 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- Hardy will take to the 7,127-yard course this week at Sedgefield Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,211 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Nick Hardy 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-75||1.126||-1.772||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||58||71-71-71-72 (+1)||7.832||-0.708||$16,800|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||13||N/A||$72,458|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||30||71-68-71-64 (-10)||12.352||-11.172||$39,082|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||8||67-64-68-70 (-11)||9.728||1.860||$243,605|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||14||69-68-73-72 (+2)||6.32||8.76||$241,302|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||68-73-65-71 (-3)||9.696||4.512||$39,730|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-70||-1.708||-6.802||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||73-72||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||68-75-71-66 (-8)||$25,345|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||76-73||-4.633||-1.520||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-72-70||3.174||-3.078||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||67-77||-2.728||-1.028||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||67||68-71-68-77 (-4)||-0.982||-1.835||$15,884|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-66||-1.753||2.005||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from