Nick Foles and the Chicago Bears travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around Foles’ passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Nick Foles Week 9 Player Props
Foles’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Foles is set at 251.5, 16.3 more yards than his season average of 235.2.
- In two of six games this season (33.3%), Foles has thrown for more than 251.5 yards.
- The Titans are the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 277.6 yards per game through the air.
- Foles’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 244.1, which he’s fallen short of by 8.9 yards on average.
- Foles has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (244.1) in half of his games.
- Foles has gone over his passing yard total in 80% of his opportunities this season (four of five games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Foles has averaged 0.7 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (2.5).
- In just one of five games this year, Foles achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (20% of his opportunities).
- Foles has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (2.5 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (two of six games).
- This season, Titans opponents have ran the ball 27.4 times per game, the 16th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Foles or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.