Nick Foles and the Chicago Bears host the Minnesota Vikings on Monday at Soldier Field. Foles has prop bets set for passing yards and completions against the Vikings. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Nick Foles Week 10 Player Props
Foles’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Foles has thrown for an average of 249.4 yards per game in the 2020 season, 14.1 less than Monday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven matchups), Foles has thrown for more than 263.5 yards.
- Foles’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 245.5, a figure he’s gone over in four out of seven games this season (57.1%).
- Foles’ average passing yards prop bet this season is 245.5, which he’s exceeded by 3.9 yards on average this year.
- Foles has exceeded his passing yards total in 83.3% of his opportunities this season (five of six games).
- This week, Foles will face the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense (297.9 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Tips
- Foles is averaging 26.7 completions per game, 3.2 more than the over/under in Monday’s game (23.5).
- Foles has not completed more than 23.5 passes in a game through seven outings this year.
- Foles’ season-long average over/under is 22.8 completions. He has collected 3.9 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- Foles has hit the over on completions prop bets in five of six games this year (83.3% of his chances).
- Foles has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (22.8 completions) in 85.7% of his games (six of seven chances).
- The 25.3 completions per game allowed by the Vikings defense this season is the seventh most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Foles or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from