Nick Chubb and his Cleveland Browns teammates take on the Detroit Lions in a Week 11 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Below, we break down Chubb’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top bets for this matchup.
Nick Chubb Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Chubb’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Nick Chubb Rushing Trends Vs. Detroit Lions
- In terms of defending against the run, the Lions are 30th in the league, allowing 135.7 yards per game.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Chubb is set at 87.5 yards. That’s 15.4 more than his season average of 72.1.
- Chubb would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (87.5) in four of 10 games so far this season.
- So far this season, bookmakers have set an average rushing yards over/under of 92.4 for Chubb. He’s fallen short of that, gaining 72.1 yards per game on the ground.
- So far this season, Chubb has hit the over four times on his rushing yards prop bet (in seven opportunities).
- Chubb and the Browns will face off against the NFL’s 21st-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (10).
- Chubb has scored at least once on the ground four times this season, with multiple rushing TDs in two of those contests.
Nick Chubb Receiving Trends Vs. Detroit Lions
- The Lions are allowing 257.0 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense.
- Chubb is averaging 6.9 receiving yards per game, 1.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (8.5).
- In 30.0% of his games this season (three out of 10), Chubb has collected more than 8.5 receiving yards.
- Chubb has an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 9.2 per game. He averages 2.3 fewer yards per game than that average.
- In three of his seven games this season (42.9%), Chubb has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Lions have allowed 16 touchdowns through the air (1.8 per game). They are 19th in the league in that category.
- Chubb has not caught a touchdown pass this year (in 10 games).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Chubb or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns Vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from