Nick Chubb and the Cleveland Browns hit the field against the New York Giants on Sunday on the road at MetLife Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Chubb’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in that matchup.
Nick Chubb Week 15 Player Props
Chubb’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Chubb will go up against a Giants squad that allows 101.5 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s sixth-ranked rush defense.
- Chubb’s 97.9 rushing yards per game average is 10.4 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of nine total games — 55.6%), Chubb has had more than 87.5 rushing yards.
- Chubb’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 83.1, which he’s outpaced by 14.8 yards on average this year.
- Chubb has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (55.6%) out of nine opportunities.
- Chubb’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 83.1 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in five out of nine games (55.6%).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Chubb is averaging 10.7 receiving yards per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (10.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three out of nine), Chubb has totaled more than 10.5 receiving yards.
- The Giants defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 13th-most yards in the NFL this season (262.0 per game).
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Chubb has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 11.4 yards.
- Chubb’s season average of 10.7 receiving yards per game is 0.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 11.4.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Chubb has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Chubb or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Giants Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from