On Monday, Nick Chubb has rushing and receiving yards prop bets in the Cleveland Browns’ home matchup against the Baltimore Ravens at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around those props.
Nick Chubb Week 14 Player Props
Chubb’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Chubb will go up against a Ravens squad that allows 111.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 12th-ranked rush defense.
- Five times this season (out of eight total games — 62.5%), Chubb has had more than 85.5 rushing yards.
- Chubb has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (82.6) by 17.3 yards.
- Chubb has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (62.5%) out of eight opportunities.
- Chubb has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (82.6) in 62.5% of his games (five out of eight matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- In two of eight games this year (25%), Chubb has totaled more than 11.5 receiving yards.
- The Ravens feature the 13th-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 243.9 yards per game.
- In only 25% of his games (two out of eight chances), Chubb has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (11.4).
- Chubb’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 11.4 per game. He is averaging 2.0 less per game than that average.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Chubb has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Chubb or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from