Nick Chubb and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Chubb’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in the matchup with the Tennessee Titans.
Nick Chubb Week 13 Player Props
Chubb’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Titans give up 115.5 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- Chubb’s 102.7 rushing yards per game average is 14.2 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 71.4% of his games this season (five of seven matchups), Chubb has put up more than 88.5 rushing yards.
- Chubb’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 81.6, which he’s outpaced by 21.1 yards on average this year.
- Chubb has gone over the rushing yards total in 71.4% of his opportunities (five of seven games).
- Chubb has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (81.6) in 71.4% of his games (five out of seven matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Chubb is averaging 7.0 receiving yards per game, 3.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (10.5).
- In one out of seven games this year (14.3%), Chubb has collected more than 10.5 receiving yards.
- The Titans feature the 27th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 278.8 yards per game.
- In only 14.3% of his games (one of seven chances), Chubb has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (11.2).
- Chubb’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 11.2 per game. He is averaging 4.2 fewer per game than that average.
- Chubb has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his seven games (14.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Chubb or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from