Nick Chubb Week 12 Player Props
Chubb’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Chubb is set at 87.5. That’s 8.3 fewer yards than his season average of 95.8.
- Four times this season (out of six total games — 66.7%), Chubb has had more than 87.5 rushing yards.
- Chubb will go up against a Jaguars squad that allows 129.1 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 23rd-ranked rush defense.
- Chubb’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 80.7, which he’s outpaced by 15.1 yards on average this year.
- Chubb has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (80.7) in 66.7% of his games (four out of six matchups).
- Chubb has gone over the rushing yards total in 66.7% of his opportunities (four of six games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Chubb’s per-game rushing attempts average (16.0) is 1.5 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (17.5).
- Chubb has recorded more than 17.5 rushing attempts in four of six games this season (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Chubb has averaged 0.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (16.7).
- In four of six games this year, Chubb took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Chubb’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 16.7. He’s gone over that total in four of six games (66.7%).
- This season, Jaguars opponents have ran the ball 29.9 times per game, the fifth-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Chubb or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from