Nick Chubb Week 11 Player Props
Chubb’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Chubb’s 92.2 rushing yards per game average is 10.7 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 60% of his games this season (three of five matchups), Chubb has put up more than 81.5 rushing yards.
- The Eagles allow 133.0 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 25th-ranked rush defense.
- Chubb’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 80.5, which he’s outpaced by 11.7 yards on average this year.
- Chubb’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 80.5 yards, a figure he’s covered in three out of five games (60%).
- Chubb has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in three games (60%) out of five opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Chubb has averaged 15.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (16.5).
- Chubb has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts in three out of five games this season (60% of his chances).
- Chubb has averaged 1.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (16.7).
- In three of five games this year, Chubb took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- Chubb’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 16.7. He’s gone over that total in three of five games (60%).
- This season, Eagles opponents have ran the ball 30.6 times per game, the third-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Chubb or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from