Nick Chubb Week 10 Player Props
Chubb’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Chubb is set at 77.5. That’s 6.3 fewer yards than his season average of 83.8.
- In 50% of his games this season (two of four matchups), Chubb has put up more than 77.5 rushing yards.
- Chubb will go up against a Texans squad that allows 159.5 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s worst rush defense.
- Chubb has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (80.8) by 3.0 yards.
- Chubb’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 80.8 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his games.
- Chubb has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Chubb’s per-game rushing attempts average (14.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (14.5).
- Chubb has collected more than 14.5 rushing attempts in two out of four games this season (50% of his chances).
- Chubb’s season-long average over/under is 17 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.7 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Chubb’s games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Chubb has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Texans opponents average 31.3 rushing attempts per game, the second-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Chubb or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.