In the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday, Nick Chubb has rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the Cleveland Browns’ matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Nick Chubb Week 1 Player Props
Chubb’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Chubb is set at 87.5. That’s 1.4 fewer yards than his season average of 88.9.
- Six times this season (out of 12 total games — 50%), Chubb has had more than 87.5 rushing yards.
- The Steelers allow 111.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 10th-ranked rush defense.
- Chubb’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 84.2, which he’s outpaced by 4.7 yards on average this year.
- Chubb’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 84.2 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his games.
- Chubb has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Chubb’s per-game rushing attempts average (15.8) is 0.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (16.5).
- Chubb has collected more than 16.5 rushing attempts in seven out of 12 games this season (58.3% of his chances).
- Chubb’s season-long average over/under is 17.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.4 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Chubb’s games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Chubb has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17.2 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Steelers opponents average 25.9 rushing attempts per game, the 20th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 7, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nick Chubb or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from