Nick Bonino will be on the ice when
the San Jose Sharks and Arizona Coyotes play on Wednesday, March 30, 2022, at 10:00 PM ET. Considering a bet on Bonino? We have some numbers and figures to help you along the way.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Nick Bonino Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Nick Bonino Season Stats
- Bonino’s plus-minus this season is -23, in 16:40 per game on the ice.
- Bonino has eight goals this season, scoring in eight different games.
- He has gotten at least one assist in five games this season, and has eight in total.
- Bonino has accumulated at least one point in 13 games this season, and 16 points in total.
- On the power play, Bonino has two goals and four assists.
- Bonino is averaging 1.6 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 7.8%.
Nick Bonino Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/15/2022||Panthers||0||0||0||18:15||Home||L 3-2 OT|
|3/10/2022||Kings||1||1||0||14:54||Away||W 4-3 OT|
|3/6/2022||Ducks||0||0||0||18:30||Away||L 3-2 OT|
San Jose Sharks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from