Nicholas Suzuki and the Montreal Canadiens meet the Florida Panthers on Thursday, March 24, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. Considering a wager on Suzuki? We have some numbers and figures to assist you along the way.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Nicholas Suzuki Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Nicholas Suzuki Season Stats
- In 63 games this season, Suzuki has a plus-minus rating of -15, and averages 20:23 on the ice.
- He has scored in 15 games, and has 17 goals in total, this season.
- Suzuki has 29 assists in all, with at least one in 24 games.
- Suzuki has 46 points this season, getting at least one point in 28 different games.
- Suzuki has six goals and 10 assists on the power play.
- Suzuki is averaging 2.3 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 11.6%.
Nicholas Suzuki Prop Bet Insights
- Suzuki has exceeded his points prop bet 22 times this season in games with a set points prop (56 opportunities).
- In 14 games this season with shorter odds than -150 to go over his point total, Suzuki has exceeded the total five times (35.7% of chances).
- Through 40 games with longer odds than -150 to go over his point total, Suzuki has hit the over 17 times (42.5% of chances).
- Suzuki has an implied probability of 60% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
Nicholas Suzuki Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/21/2022||Bruins||0||0||0||20:27||Home||L 3-2 OT|
|3/17/2022||Stars||2||1||1||22:50||Home||L 4-3 OT|
|3/13/2022||Flyers||2||2||0||23:27||Away||W 4-3 OT|
|3/12/2022||Kraken||1||1||0||23:42||Home||L 4-3 SO|
|3/3/2022||Flames||3||1||2||23:51||Away||W 5-4 OT|
Montreal Canadiens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from