The Montreal Canadiens, including Nicholas Suzuki, face the Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET, at Amalie Arena. Fancy a bet on Suzuki in the Canadiens-Lightning game? Use our stats and information to assist you.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Nicholas Suzuki Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Nicholas Suzuki Season Stats
- In 68 games this season, Suzuki has averaged 20:29 on the ice, with a plus-minus of -21.
- Suzuki has scored in 16 games this season, and has 18 goals in total.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 26 games so far this season, and has 32 in total.
- He has accumulated at least one point in 31 games, and has 50 points in total, so far this season.
- Suzuki has seven goals and 11 assists on the power play.
- He has an 11.1% shooting percentage, taking 2.4 shots per game.
Nicholas Suzuki Prop Bet Insights
- In 25 of the 61 games Suzuki has played with a set points prop, he’s exceeded the prop total.
- In 26 games this season with shorter odds than -140 to go over his point total, Suzuki has exceeded the total nine times (34.6% of chances).
- Over 32 games with longer odds than -140 to exceed his point total, Suzuki has hit the over 15 times (46.9% of chances).
- Suzuki’s implied probability to go over his point total is 58.3% based on the odds.
Nicholas Suzuki Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/27/2022||Devils||0||0||0||23:28||Away||L 3-2 SO|
|3/26/2022||Maple Leafs||2||0||2||23:06||Home||W 4-2|
|3/21/2022||Bruins||0||0||0||20:27||Home||L 3-2 OT|
|3/17/2022||Stars||2||1||1||22:50||Home||L 4-3 OT|
|3/13/2022||Flyers||2||2||0||23:27||Away||W 4-3 OT|
Montreal Canadiens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from