Nicholas Suzuki will be in action Monday when his Montreal Canadiens face the Winnipeg Jets at Bell Centre. Does a wager on Suzuki intrigue you? Use our stats and information to make the final decision.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Nicholas Suzuki Player Props
Nicholas Suzuki Season Stats
- In 72 games this season, Suzuki has averaged 20:30 on the ice, with a plus-minus of -21.
- Suzuki has scored in 17 games this season, and has 19 goals in total.
- He has 35 assists this season, with at least one assist in 29 different games.
- Suzuki has 54 points this season, accumulating at least one point in 34 different games.
- Suzuki has seven goals and 11 assists on the power play.
- He takes 2.4 shots per game, scoring on 11.1% of them.
Nicholas Suzuki Prop Bet Insights
- Suzuki has gone over his points prop bet 28 times this season in games with a set points prop (65 opportunities).
- In five games this season with shorter odds than -190 to go over his point total, Suzuki has exceeded the total one times (20.0% of chances).
- Over 59 games with longer odds than -190 to exceed his point total, Suzuki has hit the over 26 times (44.1% of chances).
- Suzuki has an implied probability of 65.5% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
Nicholas Suzuki Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/9/2022||Maple Leafs||1||0||1||23:06||Away||L 3-2|
|4/2/2022||Lightning||1||0||1||22:57||Away||W 5-4 SO|
|3/27/2022||Devils||0||0||0||23:28||Away||L 3-2 SO|
|3/26/2022||Maple Leafs||2||0||2||23:06||Home||W 4-2|
|3/21/2022||Bruins||0||0||0||20:27||Home||L 3-2 OT|
Montreal Canadiens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from