After almost four months of stoppage and wondering, we will have playoff hockey this weekend. Eight qualifying series’ will establish the bottom four seeds in each conference, while the top teams will duke it out for positioning.
Legal sportsbooks in the US are excited for the return of the NHL and they want hockey fans to get in on the action.
Stanley Cup win bonus
- Place a $50 or more futures wager on a team to win the Stanley Cup and earn a $10 bonus for every win out of their first five playoff games (max $50).
NHL goal bonus
- Bet $50 or more pre-game on the Flyers-Bruins game moneyline on Aug. 2, and receive $5 in site credit for every goal your team scores.
First day of betting “risk-free,” up to $100
- Now that sports are back, place a bet through Aug. 2 and begin your day of risk-free betting.
- Bet five or more legs in a parlay across any sports and receive your bet back, up to $25, if one leg misses.
Qualifying series per goal offer
- Bet $50 or more on any team to win a Qualifying Series and get $5 in free bets per goal that team scores during the series. Only one qualifying bet per account.
- DraftKings Sportsbook will run various odds boosts before and during play. Check daily for options.
For the NHL Playoffs, PointsBet will cash all pre-game moneyline bets for teams that earn a two-goal lead at any point in a playoff game, up to the first $50 bet. To get started on the PointsBet offer, go here.
While there are no overarching promotions for the NHL Playoffs, no site offers more individual game odds boosts than FoxBet. Check each game on the site/app and click on the icon by the prices to see which props are getting price increases. To get started at FOXBet, go here.
Saturday through Sunday at BetRivers Sportsbook, players earn a $5 live (in-play) NHL bet for free. All you have to do is place a pre-game bet for $50 or more. Bettors earn up to two free bets each day. To get started at BetRivers, go here.