The NFL Draft heads to Las Vegas next week and there will be plenty of events and activities to explore at the Draft Experience. Caesars Entertainment is committed to hosting the ultimate viewing party for fans on-site and those tuning in on their TVs.
The NFL Draft Concert Series, presented by Bud Light, will feature performances by Weezer, Ice Cube, and Marshmello. General viewing of the concerts are free for those that sign up for NFL OnePass.
Attending The 2022 NFL Draft Concert Series
If you are going to the NFL Draft, the concert series will take place from April 28-30 at The Draft Stage located behind the Linq High Roller observation wheel next to Caesars Forum.
Concerts are free for those that download NFL OnePass and receive a OnePass QR code for entry to the event. Just a heads up, the concerts are standing-room-only.
Caesars Entertainment is hosting both the NFL Draft Experience and the Draft Theater this year.
“We are incredibly fortunate to partner with the NFL to host the Draft Theater and Draft Experience with unforgettable programming all weekend long,” said Caesars Entertainment Regional President Sean McBurney.
Thursday, April 28
- Grammy award-winning band Weezer takes the stage on April 28 at the end of Round 1.
- Kodi Lee will sing the National Anthem (~4:45 pm), and master illusionist Mat Franco will also perform (~4:50 pm).
- Raiders players Derek Carr and Darren Waller will be present for the Opening Moment (~5:05 pm).
Friday, April 29
- Ice Cube headlines the stage on April 29 after Round 3 of the NFL Draft.
- Immersive illusionist Criss Angel will lead the Opening Moment at the Draft Theater around 4 pm.
Saturday, April 30
- Grammy-nominated Marshmello will be on stage to close out the 2022 NFL Draft Concert Series. His concert comes after Round 7 of the Draft. He is planning to release a new song with Tokischa ahead of his performance.
- Fans can also catch the Blue Man Group, Piff the Magic Dragon, Terry Fator, and Absinthe by Spiegelworld on the Draft Stage on Saturday.
What Is The NFL Draft Experience?
The Draft Experience is the NFL’s interactive football theme park. It is free and open to the public all three days of the Draft.
It is located behind the High Roller observation wheel and the LINQ, next to Caesars Forum.
There will be an array of activities, events, autograph signings, food, and merchandise options on site.
The Draft Experience hours are below:
- Thursday, April 28: 12 PM – 9 PM PT (post-concert)
- Friday, April 29: 12 PM – 9 PM PT (post-concert)
- Saturday, April 30: 8 AM – 6 PM PT (post-concert)
Activities include a Play 60 Zone, Bud Light Draft Tavern, Super Bowl rings, and Raiders’ Vince Lombardi trophies.
2022 NFL Draft Know Before You Go
The 2022 NFL Draft in Las Vegas will be a completely cashless event, so bring other forms of payment if you are planning to purchase food or merchandise on-site.
When it comes to bags, they must be smaller than 16x14x12 to be permitted, including clear bags. There is also a list of prohibited items that can be found here.
If you are driving, be aware that there are road closures and lane reductions surrounding the Flamingo Rd. and Las Vegas Blvd. intersection.
One of the easiest ways to get to the Draft Experience is the Las Vegas Monorail. Board the Monorail at Convention Center Station and take it to the Bally’s and Paris Las Vegas Station for the quickest access.
Trains arrive every four to eight minutes at each station and discounted tickets are available to those attending the Draft Experience. Monorail tickets can be downloaded directly to your mobile wallet.
Additional information on Park and Ride, Rideshare, and RTC public transit options can also be found here.
Betting At The 2022 NFL Draft
Caesars Sportsbook will be the first sports betting operator to host its own activation at the Draft Experience. For fans 21+ that are on-site looking to wager, a remote Caesars Sportsbook location will be available at The LINQ Promenade.
This remote location will offer betting kiosks, food, drinks, and access to merchandise pop-ups. If you would like to watch the draft inside an air-conditioned sportsbook, you can reserve a seat through Caesars as well.
When it comes to draft markets, Caesars Sportsbook has posted a wide variety to wager on, including No.1 overall selection and which team will draft a specific quarterback.