With an over/under of just seven wins, the New York Giants sport the lowest over/under in the NFC East.
Giants 2022 Futures and Win Total Betting Odds
See the table below for the latest New York Giants betting odds. Click on the odds to place your bet!
Giants Total Win/Loss Betting Insights
- Last season the Giants went 4-13 and missed the playoffs.
- The G-Men will face the 11th-ranked schedule in the league, based on their opponents’ projected win total this season (147).
- The Giants were 3-5 at home last year, but they won just one game away from home.
- The Giants won just once in the NFC East (1-5), and they went 3-9 in the NFC overall.
- The G-Men will face the eighth-hardest divisional schedule in the NFL, based on their NFC East opponents’ combined win total last year (56).
- The Giants participated in three island games last season, going without a win for a 0-3 record.
- The G-Men will face seven teams this season that went over .500 in 2021. That schedule will pair them against four teams that ended with 12 or more victories and four squads with five or fewer wins last season.
- The Giants were winless in six games when they were underdogs by 7.5 points or more last season, but won three games when underdogs by seven points or fewer (3-4).
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Giants 2022 Player Changes
Free Agency and Trades – Additions
|Name||Position||2021 GP||Former Team|
Free Agency and Trades – Losses
|Name||Position||2021 GP||New Team|
NFL Draft Additions
|Joshua Ezeudu||67||3||G||North Carolina|
|Daniel Bellinger||112||4||TE||San Diego State|
|D.J. Davidson||147||5||DL||Arizona State|
|Marcus McKethan||173||5||OL||North Carolina|
Giants 2022 Opponents and Schedule
|@ Titans||September 11||1||17-0 TEN (12/16/2018)|
|Panthers||September 18||2||25-3 NYG (10/24/2021)|
|Cowboys||September 26||3||21-6 DAL (12/19/2021)|
|Bears||October 2||4||29-3 CHI (1/2/2022)|
|@ Packers||October 9||5||31-13 GB (12/1/2019)|
|Ravens||October 16||6||27-13 BAL (12/27/2020)|
|@ Jaguars||October 23||7||20-15 JAX (9/9/2018)|
|@ Seahawks||October 30||8||17-12 NYG (12/6/2020)|
|Texans||November 13||10||27-22 NYG (9/23/2018)|
|Lions||November 20||11||31-26 DET (10/27/2019)|
|@ Cowboys||November 24||12||21-6 DAL (12/19/2021)|
|Commanders||December 4||13||22-7 WAS (1/9/2022)|
|Eagles||December 11||14||34-10 PHI (12/26/2021)|
|@ Commanders||December 18||15||22-7 WAS (1/9/2022)|
|@ Vikings||December 24||16||28-10 MIN (10/6/2019)|
|Colts||January 1||17||28-27 IND (12/23/2018)|
|@ Eagles||January 8||18||34-10 PHI (12/26/2021)|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from