The Utah Valley Wolverines (25-8) battle the New Mexico Lobos (22-11) at The Pit on Wednesday, March 15, 2023. The game starts at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Lobos’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Wolverines ( ).
The betting trends in what follows are based off odds valid as of March 15, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus up to $1,000!
New Mexico vs Utah Valley Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
New Mexico Offense Vs. Utah Valley Defense
|New Mexico Offense||Stats (Rank)||Utah Valley Defense|
|81.2 (13)||Points/Gm||68.0 (119)|
|34.6 (150)||Possessions/Game||37.0 (303)|
|48.4 (16)||Field Goal %||39.0 (5)|
|35.6 (99)||3PT %||31.5 (48)|
|53.2 (63)||Effective FG %||44.2 (4)|
|57.8 (34)||True Shooting %||50.5 (26)|
Utah Valley Offense Vs. New Mexico Defense
|Utah Valley Offense||Stats (Rank)||New Mexico Defense|
|76.9 (57)||Points/Gm||74.0 (292)|
|37.0 (59)||Possessions/Game||34.6 (210)|
|46.3 (69)||Field Goal %||43.5 (143)|
|32.9 (250)||3PT %||33.3 (142)|
|51.9 (134)||Effective FG %||50.1 (164)|
|56.1 (88)||True Shooting %||53.9 (146)|
Best Betting Sites For New Mexico vs Utah Valley
New Mexico Betting Insights
- New Mexico has compiled a 16-14-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Lobos have covered the spread nine times this season (9-5-1 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- New Mexico and its opponents have combined to hit the over 21 out of 32 times this season.
- The Lobos and their opponents have gone over 164.5 combined points in eight of 32 games this season.
- The average point total in New Mexico’s games this season is 155.2, 9.3 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Utah Valley Betting Insights
- Utah Valley has compiled a 21-9-0 ATS record so far this season.
- The Wolverines have been an underdog by 5.5 points or more five times this season, and covered the spread in three of those games.
- So far this year, 16 out of Utah Valley’s 30 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Wolverines have combined with their opponent to score more than 164.5 points in five of 30 games this season.
- The average over/under for Utah Valley’s contests this season is 144.9, 19.6 fewer points than this game’s point total.
New Mexico Key Players
- Jamal Mashburn Jr. leads the Lobos scoring 19.5 points per game.
- New Mexico is led in rebounding by Morris Udeze’s 9.3 rebounds per game and assists by Jaelen House’s 4.6 assists per game.
- House hits 1.8 treys per game to lead the Lobos.
- New Mexico’s blocks leader is Udeze, who averages 0.8 per game. House leads the team averaging 2.6 steals an outing.
Utah Valley Key Players
- Le’tre Darthard outpaced his teammates on the Wolverines scoring front by putting up 14.2 points per game. He adds 3.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game this season.
- Aziz Bandaogo (10.3 rebounds per game) and Trey Woodbury (4.5 assists per game) are the Utah Valley leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Darthard leads the Wolverines in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Utah Valley grabs more steals than Justin Harmon (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Bandaogo (2.9 per game).