The New Mexico State Aggies (3-0) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Utah State Aggies (2-1) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at The HTC Center. The contest airs at 7:00 AM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the New Mexico State Aggies’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Utah State Aggies ( ).
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of November 19, 2021 at 11:59 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
New Mexico State vs Utah State Betting Odds
New Mexico State Offense Vs. Utah State Defense (From 2020-21)
|New Mexico State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Utah State Defense|
|71.1 (180)||Points/Gm||62.3 (15)|
|73.0 (42)||Possessions/Game||69.6 (193)|
|42.0 (272)||Field Goal %||38.9 (5)|
|32.1 (253)||3PT %||33.2 (139)|
|49.8 (195)||Effective FG %||45.6 (17)|
|49.0 (322)||True Shooting %||49.0 (15)|
Utah State Offense vs. New Mexico State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Utah State Offense||Stats (Rank)||New Mexico State Defense|
|72.6 (132)||Points/Gm||64.2 (36)|
|68.4 (198)||Possessions/Game||66.6 (63)|
|44.6 (136)||Field Goal %||43.2 (168)|
|33.2 (196)||3PT %||32.6 (108)|
|50.0 (180)||Effective FG %||49.1 (146)|
|53.7 (175)||True Shooting %||51.9 (99)|
New Mexico State Betting Insights
- New Mexico State put together a 6-11-0 record against the spread last season.
- The New Mexico State Aggies had an ATS record of 6-8 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites last season.
- A total of eight of New Mexico State’s games last season went over the point total.
- In seven games last season, New Mexico State and its opponents went over 133.5 combined points.
- The average point total in New Mexico State Aggies outings last season was 136.6, 3.1 more points than the over/under for this game.
Utah State Betting Insights
- Utah State went 16-14-0 ATS last year.
- The Utah State Aggies did not cover the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more last year (in one opportunity).
- In Utah State’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 12 times.
- Utah State’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 133.5 points in 13 of 30 outings.
- The Utah State Aggies had a 137.1-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 3.6 more points than the total for this game.
New Mexico State Key Players
- Jabari Rice put up 13.2 points per game last season.
- Johnny McCants pulled down 6.2 rebounds per game and Evan Gilyard averaged 2.8 assists per game.
- Rice was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.8 per game.
- Gilyard grabbed 1.1 steals per game. McCants averaged 0.9 blocks an outing.
Utah State Key Players
- Neemias Queta scored 14.9 points per game last season and pulled down 10.1 rebounds a contest.
- Rollie Worster dished out 3.6 assists per game.
- Brock Miller had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Justin Bean collected 1.3 steals per game. Queta averaged 3.3 blocks a game.