The New Mexico Lobos (18-2, 5-2 MWC) hope to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Nevada Wolf Pack (15-5, 5-2 MWC) at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, January 23, 2023 at Lawlor Events Center. The game airs on CBS Sports. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wolf Pack’s (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Lobos ( ).
The insights in the following article reflect odds as of January 23, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Nevada vs New Mexico Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Nevada Offense Vs. New Mexico Defense
|Nevada Offense||Stats (Rank)||New Mexico Defense|
|72.9 (153)||Points/Gm||69.5 (187)|
|9.9 (314)||Possessions/Game||11.4 (105)|
|44.3 (198)||Field Goal %||41.6 (75)|
|34.5 (154)||3PT %||30.3 (41)|
|51.4 (163)||Effective FG %||47.6 (83)|
|57.2 (61)||True Shooting %||51.4 (62)|
New Mexico Offense Vs. Nevada Defense
|New Mexico Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nevada Defense|
|81.9 (17)||Points/Gm||65.3 (74)|
|11.4 (257)||Possessions/Game||9.9 (50)|
|48.6 (22)||Field Goal %||41.1 (58)|
|34.8 (142)||3PT %||33.5 (173)|
|53.4 (73)||Effective FG %||47.8 (94)|
|57.7 (51)||True Shooting %||52.4 (101)|
Best Betting Sites For Nevada vs New Mexico
Nevada Betting Insights
- Nevada has won 13 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing six times.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Wolf Pack have an ATS record of 5-1.
- Nevada and its opponents have combined to hit the over 12 out of 19 times this season.
- The Wolf Pack and their opponents have combined to score more than 147.5 points in five of 19 games this season.
- Nevada has an average point total of 138.2 in its outings this year, 9.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
New Mexico Betting Insights
- New Mexico is 11-7-1 ATS this season.
- The Lobos have been an underdog by 3.5 points or more two times this year, and covered the spread both times.
- In New Mexico’s 19 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 10 times.
- Lobos games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 147.5 points in 11 of 19 outings.
- New Mexico’s outings this season have a 151.4-point average over/under, 3.9 more points than this game’s point total.
Nevada Key Players
- Jarod Lucas leads the Wolf Pack scoring 16.8 points per game.
- Kenan Blackshear leads Nevada with 4.6 assists per game and Darrion Williams paces the team with 7.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Lucas knocks down 2.7 treys per game to lead the Wolf Pack.
- Nevada’s steals leader is Blackshear, who grabs 1.6 per game. Tre Coleman leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a game.
New Mexico Key Players
- The Lobos leader in scoring is Jamal Mashburn JR with 18.6 points per game. He also adds 3.5 rebounds per game and 1.8 assists per game.
- Morris Udeze (8.5 rebounds per game) and Jaelen House (4.6 assists per game) are the New Mexico leaders in rebounds and assists.
- House is tops from three-point range for the Lobos, hitting 1.8 treys per game.
- Nobody on New Mexico grabs more steals than House (2.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Donovan Dent (0.9 per game).