A game after he scored 43 points in a 121-113 loss to the Magic, Kyrie Irving leads the Brooklyn Nets (28-14) at home against the Washington Wizards (15-25) as 8.5-point favorites. The matchup, which airs on NBA TV, tips off at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 21, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at 245.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 21, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Wizards Betting Odds
Nets vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 21
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Jeff Green: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Blake Griffin: Day To Day (Knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Davis Bertans: Out (Calf),
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Nets and Wizards Records ATS
- Brooklyn has a 22-20 record ATS this year.
- The Nets have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 8.5 points, going 2-6 this season.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 66.7% of its games this season (28/42).
- Washington has a 20-19 record ATS this season.
- Washington and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 53.8% (21) of its 39 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Wizards took down the Nets 149-146. Kevin Durant led the Nets with 37 points, and Russell Westbrook paced the Wizards with 41. The Wizards covered the spread as 6-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 295 total points to cover the 245.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/31/2021||Nets||Wizards||-6||245.5||-273||220||Regular Season||149-146 WAS|
|1/3/2021||Nets||Nets||-7.5||241.5||-310||246||Regular Season||123-122 WAS|
- Brooklyn’s games this year have gone over the point total for Sunday’s matchup over/under (245.5 points) in 26.2% of opportunities (11 out of 42 matchups).
- 13 Washington games this year (32.5% of its matchups) ended with a final score greater than Sunday’s point total of 245.5 points.
- This season the average total for Nets games is 235.8 points, 9.7 fewer than the over/under of 245.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 10.2 points more than the average over/under in Wizards’ games this season (235.3 points).
- The Nets have an average implied point total of 119 this season, which is eight points lower than their implied total in Sunday’s game (127).
- Brooklyn has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (127) 13 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Wizards (120.7) is 1.7 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (119).
- Washington has scored more than 119 points 18 times this season.
- The Nets are the league’s highest-scoring team (120.4 PPG), while the Wizards allow the most points per game (120.2) in NBA action.
- The Nets have totaled a total of 208 more points than their opponents this year (an average of five per game), while the Wizards have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 200 total points, -5 per game).
- James Harden leads the Nets in assists and rebounds. He averages 11.2 assists and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Brooklyn’s scoring leader is Durant, who averages 29.0 points per game.
- Joe Harris hits 3.4 threes per game to lead the Nets.
- Brooklyn’s steals leader is Harden, who averages 1.2 per game. Nicolas Claxton leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a contest.
- Westbrook is number one on the Wizards leaderboard in both rebounds (9.6 per game) and assists (10.2 per game).
- Bradley Beal has the title of Washington’s top scorer by putting up 32.5 points per game.
- Davis Bertans is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Nobody on Washington grabs more steals than Beal (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Alex Len (1.0 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from