A game after he scored 31 points in a 130-109 win over the Timberwolves, Bradley Beal leads the Washington Wizards (1-5) on the road against the Brooklyn Nets (3-3) as underdogs. The matchup, which airs on NBA TV, tips off at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 3, 2021. The over/under in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 3, 2021, 12:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Wizards Betting Odds
Nets vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 3
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Nets and Wizards Records ATS
- Brooklyn has covered the spread as often as they haven’t this season, sporting a 3-3 ATS record.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over in 6 of 6 games this season (100%).
- Washington has typically come up short ATS this season, with a 0-4 record.
- 0% of Washington’s 6 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
The Nets got a team-high 34 points from Caris LeVert on the way to a 118-110 victory over Thomas Bryant (30 points) and the Wizards in their most recent matchup on Sunday. The Nets were 3.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 228 total points to fall short of the 231.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/2/2020||Nets||Nets||-3.5||231.5||-170||142||Regular Season||118-110 BKN|
|2/26/2020||Nets||Wizards||-1.5||234||-125||105||Regular Season||110-106 WAS*|
|2/1/2020||Nets||Wizards||-1.5||242.5||-124||104||Regular Season||113-107 WAS*|
|2/27/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-116 WAS|
|12/14/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-118 BKN|
|12/1/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-88 WAS|
|11/16/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-104 BKN|
|1/13/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-113 WAS|
|12/22/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-84 BKN|
|12/12/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-98 BKN|
- 2/26/2020 DNP – Nets: Kyrie Irving
- 2/1/2020 DNP – Wizards: Rui Hachimura, Jordan McRae
- Brooklyn’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Sunday’s matchup over/under (242 points) in 15 out of six opportunities (250% of matchups).
- In Washington’s games this year, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Sunday’s matchup point total in two out of six matchups (33.3%).
- On average, the over/under in Nets games is 12.8 points fewer than the over/under of 242 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 4.2 points more than the average over/under in Wizards’ games this season (237.8 points).
- The Nets have an average implied point total of 31 this season, which is 94 points lower than their implied total in Sunday’s game (125).
- This season, Brooklyn has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (125) 11 times.
- The 40.7-point average implied total on the season for the Wizards is 76.3 fewer points than the team’s 117-point implied total in this matchup.
- Washington has scored more than this game’s implied total of 117 points three times this season.
- The Nets are the NBA’s fifth-highest scoring team (117.3 PPG), while the Wizards allow their opponents the 28th-fewest points per game (120) in the league.
- The Nets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 33 points this season (5.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wizards have out-scored them by only 13 more points on the year (2.2 per game).
- The Nets scoring leader is Kevin Durant, who averages 28.2 points per game.
- Durant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 37.5, 1.3 less than his season average of 38.8.
- Brooklyn is led in rebounding by Jarrett Allen’s 10.7 rebounds per game and assisting by LeVert’s 5.7 assists per game .
- Allen’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 1.0 higher than his season average of 20.5.
- Kyrie Irving connects on 3.8 threes per game to lead the Nets.
- Irving’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- LeVert leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. DeAndre Jordan collects 1.7 blocks a game to pace Brooklyn.
- Jordan’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
- The Wizards go-to guy, Beal, leads the team in both scoring (31.2 points per game) and assists (4.7 assists per game).
- Beal’s PRA prop over/under for the game is listed at 43.5, 3.5 greater than his season average of 40.0.
- Bryant collects all of the boards and is the Washington leader in rebounds, grabbing 5.5 per game.
- Bryant’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 4.0 less than his season average of 24.5.
- Davis Bertans leads the Wizards in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.2 made threes per game.
- Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Nobody on Washington grabs more steals than Beal (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Bryant (1.2 per game).
- Beal’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from