The Brooklyn Nets (0-0) face the Golden State Warriors (0-0) as favorites on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET on TNT. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of December 22, 2020, 3:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Warriors Betting Odds
Injury Report as of December 22
Nets and Warriors Records ATS
- Brooklyn’s against the spread record last season was an even 38-38.
- The Nets had an even record against the spread when favored by at least 7.5 points, going 2-2 last season.
- Brooklyn and its opponents went over the set over/under in 38 of 76 games last season (50%).
- With a 31-33-1 record ATS, Golden State did not consistently covered the spread last season.
- Golden State and its opponents typically did not cover the over/under last season, only hitting the over in 46.2% (30) of their 65 games played.
Head to Head
The Nets got a team-high 23 points from Caris LeVert on the way to a 129-88 win against D’Angelo Russell (17 points) and the Warriors in their last matchup on Wednesday. The Nets were 6.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 217 total points to fall short of the 222-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||Nets||Nets||-6.5||222||-257||211||Regular Season||129-88 BKN|
|11/10/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-100 GS|
|10/28/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-114 GS|
|3/6/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-101 GS|
|11/19/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-111 GS|
|2/25/2017||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-95 GS|
|12/22/2016||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-101 GS|
|12/6/2015||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-98 GS|
|11/14/2015||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-99 GS|
|3/2/2015||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-108 BKN|
- Brooklyn’s games last season resulted in a higher total score than Tuesday’s matchup total (235 points) in 21 out of 76 opportunities (27.6% of matchups).
- 17 Golden State games last year (26.2% of its matchups) ended with a final total higher than Tuesday’s over/under of 235 points.
- On average, the over/under in Nets games last season was 10.5 points fewer than the over/under of 235 points in this contest.
- A difference of 13.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (235 points) and the average total points bet in Warriors’ games (221.4 points) last season.
- The Nets’ average implied point total last season was 6.4 fewer points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (114.6 implied points on average compared to 121 implied points in this game).
- Brooklyn outscored this matchup’s implied point total (121) 15 times last season.
- The Warriors’ average implied point total last season (114.4 points) is 0.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (114 points).
- Golden State scored more than 114 points in 17 games last season.
- Last season, the Nets were the league’s 16th-highest scoring team (111.5 PPG), while the Warriors allowed the 24th-fewest points per game (115) in NBA play.
- The Nets had a -123-point scoring differential last season (-1.6 per game). The Warriors were also been out-scored by opponents on average last year (-566 total points, -8.7 per game).
- Kyrie Irving contributed 27.4 points per game last season.
- DeAndre Jordan grabbed 10.0 rebounds per game and Spencer Dinwiddie averaged 6.8 assists per game .
- Irving averaged 1.4 steals per game. Jarrett Allen collected 1.3 blocks a game.
- Andrew Wiggins averaged 22.4 points per game last season.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. pulled down 6.4 rebounds per game and Draymond Green averaged 6.2 assists per game .
- Green swiped 1.4 steals per game. Marquese Chriss collected 1.1 blocks an outing.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from