Caris LeVert leads the Brooklyn Nets (5-5) into a matchup with the Oklahoma City Thunder (4-4) after putting up 43 points in an 115-110 loss to the Grizzlies. The Thunder are underdogs in the matchup on Sunday, January 10, 2021, which tips off at 6:00 PM ET on YES.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 10, 2021, 6:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Thunder Betting Odds
Nets vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 10
Kevin Durant: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Tyler Johnson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Kyrie Irving: Day To Day (Personal)
Ty Jerome: Out (Left Ankle),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal)
Nets and Thunder Records ATS
- Brooklyn has managed to cover the spread in less than half its games this season, amassing a record of 4-6 against the spread.
- The Nets are 0-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 9.5-point favorite.
- 5 of 10 Brooklyn games this season (50%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- With a 5-3 record ATS this season, Oklahoma City has outperformed expectations ATS this season.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have typically been held under this season, only reaching the over in 37.5% (3) of their eight games played.
Head to Head
The Thunder got a team-high 28 points from Chris Paul on the way to a 111-103 win against Taurean Prince (21 points) and the Nets in their last matchup. The Nets were 1-point favorites in the game, but the Thunder covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 214 total points to finish below the 217-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2020||Nets||Nets||-1||217||-114||-106||Regular Season||111-103 OKC|
|3/13/2019||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-96 OKC|
|12/5/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-112 OKC|
|1/23/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-108 OKC|
|12/7/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-95 BKN|
|3/14/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-104 OKC|
|11/18/2016||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-105 OKC|
|1/24/2016||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-106 BKN|
|11/25/2015||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-99 OKC|
|11/21/2014||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||94-92 BKN|
- The Nets are the NBA’s third-highest scoring team (118.8 PPG), while the Thunder allow their opponents the seventh-fewest points per game (108) in the league.
- The Nets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 74 points this season (7.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Thunder have out-scored them by 49 more points on the year (6.1 per game).
- The Nets scoring leader is Kevin Durant, who puts up 28.2 points per game.
- Durant’s points prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 0.3 points greater than his season average of 28.2.
- Brooklyn is led in rebounding by Jarrett Allen’s 11.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Kyrie Irving’s 6.1 assists per game .
- Irving’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 37.5, 1.1 lower than his season average of 38.6.
- Irving is the top three-point shooter for the Nets, hitting 3.7 per game.
- Irving’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 1.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Irving leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Allen collects 1.6 blocks a contest to pace Brooklyn.
- Irving’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (19.8 points per game) and assists (6.8 assists per game).
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 25.5, 6.4 lower than his season average of 31.9.
- Darius Bazley collects all of the boards and is the Oklahoma City leader in rebounds, grabbing 8.8 per game.
- Bazley’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 12.5, 9.8 less than his season average of 22.3.
- Mike Muscala is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Muscala’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- George Hill is at the top of Oklahoma City’s steals hierarchy with 1.0 steals per game and Bazley leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Bazley’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from