The Detroit Pistons (5-18) are underdogs () as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Brooklyn Nets (14-11) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 9 at Little Caesars Arena. The contest airs on FS-DET. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 9, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Pistons Betting Odds
Nets vs Pistons Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 9
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Iman Shumpert: Out (Left hamstring),
Kyrie Irving: Day To Day (Finger),
Kevin Durant: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Jahlil Okafor: Out (Knee),
Wayne Ellington: Day To Day (Right Calf),
Frank Jackson: Day To Day (Illness),
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip)
Nets and Pistons Records ATS
- Brooklyn’s record against the spread is 10-15 this season.
- When favored by at least 9 points, the Nets are 0-3 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 72% of its games this season (18/25).
- Detroit has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 11-10-2.
- 43.5% of Detroit’s 23 games this season have missed the over/under.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over on Tuesday’s 232.5 total in 14 out of 25 games (56%) this season.
- Seven Detroit games this year (30.4% of its matchups) ended with a final total greater than Tuesday’s over/under of 232.5 points.
- This season, the average total for Nets games is 239.7 points, 7.2 more than the over/under of 232.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 10.5 points separates this matchup’s over/under (232.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pistons’ games (222 points) this season.
- The Nets have an average implied point total of 119 this season, which is two points lower than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (121).
- Brooklyn has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (121) 15 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Pistons (113.1) is 1.1 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
- Detroit has put up more than 112 points in nine games on the season.
- The Nets are the NBA’s highest-scoring team (121.5 PPG), while the Pistons allow their opponents the 22nd-fewest points per game (113.7) in the league.
- The Nets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 81 points this season (3.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Pistons have out-scored them by 121 more points on the year (5.3 per game).
- Kevin Durant leads the Nets in scoring (29.5 points per game) and rebounding (7.4 rebounds per game).
- Durant’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 7.5 boards, 0.1 rebounds greater than his season average of 7.4.
- The squad is led in assists by James Harden’s 11.2 per game.
- Harden’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 42.5, 0.4 greater than his season average of 42.1.
- Joe Harris makes 3.4 threes per game to lead the Nets.
- Harris’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 3.4.
- Harden leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Durant collects 1.4 blocks an outing to pace Brooklyn.
- Harden’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals higher than his season average of 1.0.
- Jerami Grant owns the Pistons top spot in scoring with 24.0 points per game and also tacks on 5.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest.
- Grant’s points prop total for the contest is set at 18.5, 5.5 points less than his season average of 24.0.
- Mason Plumlee (8.7 rebounds per game) and Delon Wright (4.7 assists per game) are the Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Plumlee’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 16.5, 4.9 lower than his season average of 21.4.
- Wayne Ellington makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pistons, cashing in 3.1 treys per game.
- Ellington’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Detroit’s Wright has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Grant is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Grant’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from