The Denver Nuggets (5-5) visit the Brooklyn Nets (5-6) after winning three road games in a row. The Nets are favored by just 1 point in the matchup, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 231 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 12, 2021, 2:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Nuggets Betting Odds
Nets vs Nuggets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 12
Tyler Johnson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Kyrie Irving: Out (Personal)
Greg Whittington: Out (Left Knee),
Michael Porter Jr.: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Nets and Nuggets Records ATS
- With a mark of 5-6, Brooklyn has a losing record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 1 point, the Nets are 3-5 against the spread in 2020-21.
- In 100% of its games this season (11/11), Brooklyn and its opponents have outscored the set over/under.
- So far this season, Denver has an even 5-5 record ATS.
- As at least a 1-point underdog, the Nuggets frequently meet expectations with a 5-3 record against the spread.
- 10 of Denver’s 10 games (100%) this season have been over the over/under.
Head to Head
Spencer Dinwiddie (24 points) led the Nets past Nikola Jokic (24 points) and the Nuggets 105-102 in their most recent matchup on Sunday. The Nuggets were favored by 4 points in the game, but the Nets covered the spread. The 207 total points in the matchup fell short of the 213-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/8/2019||Nuggets||Nets||-4||213||-179||150||Regular Season||105-102 BKN*|
|11/14/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-7.5||223.5||-357||284||Regular Season||101-93 DEN*|
|2/6/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||135-130 BKN|
|11/9/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-110 BKN|
|11/7/2017||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-104 DEN|
|10/29/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-111 DEN|
|2/24/2017||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-109 DEN|
|12/7/2016||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-111 BKN|
|3/4/2016||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-120 BKN|
|2/8/2016||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-104 BKN|
- Brooklyn’s games this year have gone over the point total for Tuesday’s matchup point total (231 points) in 245.5% of opportunities (27 out of 11 matchups).
- Six Denver games this year (60% of its matchups) ended with a final score higher than Tuesday’s point total of 231 points.
- The Nets have seen a 231.5 average over/under in their games this season, 0.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Nuggets’ games have an over/under of 229.3 points this season, 1.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Nets have an average implied point total of 30.1 this season, which is 85.9 points lower than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (116).
- So far this season, Brooklyn has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (116) 26 times.
- The Nuggets’ average implied point total on the season (29.4 points) is 85.6 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (115 points).
- Denver has scored more than 115 points in seven games this season.
- The Nets are the NBA’s third-highest scoring team (118.5 PPG), while the Nuggets allow their opponents the 20th-fewest points per game (112.8) in the league.
- The Nets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 61 points this season (5.5 points per game on average), and the Nuggets have put up 37 more points than their opponents on the year (3.7 per game).
- Kevin Durant leads the Nets scoring 29.3 points per game.
- Durant’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 0.8 points less than his season average of 29.3.
- Jarrett Allen paces Brooklyn with 10.9 rebounds per game and Kyrie Irving leads the squad with 6.1 assists per matchup.
- Irving’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 27.5, 11.1 lower than his season average of 38.6.
- The Nets are led by Irving from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.7 shots from deep per game.
- Irving’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.2 shots lower than his season average of 3.7.
- Irving leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Allen collects 1.5 blocks a contest to pace Brooklyn.
- Irving’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
- Jokic leads the Nuggets with 24.4 points per game, 11.3 rebounds per game, and 10.4 assists per game.
- Jokic’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 22.5, 1.9 points lower than his season average of 24.4.
- Jamal Murray is tops from three-point range for the Nuggets, knocking down 2.4 threes per game.
- Murray’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Denver’s Jokic has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Isaiah Hartenstein is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- Jokic’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
Our computers expect the same result as William Hill, but have the Nets winning by a considerably greater margin (4.7 points). Take the Nets.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from