The Brooklyn Nets (21-12) are favored () to build on a seven-game win streak when they host the Orlando Magic (13-19) at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 25 at Barclays Center. The game airs on YES. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 25, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Magic Betting Odds
Nets vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 25
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot: Day To Day (Hip),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Landry Shamet: Day To Day (Chest),
Jeff Green: Day To Day (Shoulder)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Aaron Gordon: Out (Ankle),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
Nets and Magic Records ATS
- Brooklyn has put together a 17-16 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Nets are 0-4 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 69.7% of its games this season (23/33).
- Orlando has a 15-17 record against the spread this season.
- 43.8% of Orlando’s 32 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
Kevin Durant (42 points) led the Nets over Nikola Vucevic (34 points) and the Magic 122-115 in their most recent matchup on January 16, 2021. The Nets were favored by 9 points in the game, but the Magic covered the spread. The 237 total points in the matchup went over the 226.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Nets||Nets||-9||226.5||-423||322||Regular Season||122-115 BKN*|
- 1/16/2021 DNP – Nets: Kyrie Irving;
Magic: Evan Fournier, Markelle Fultz
- In Brooklyn’s matchups this season, the Nets and their opponents have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 226.5 points 22 times (66.7% of opportunities).
- In Orlando’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Thursday’s matchup total in nine out of 32 matchups (28.1%).
- This season, the average total for Nets games is 238.2 points, 11.7 more than the over/under of 226.5 points for this contest.
- Magic’s games have an over/under of 215.8 points this season, 10.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The average implied total for the Nets this season is 119.3 points, 2.3 more points than their implied total of 117 points in Thursday’s game.
- Brooklyn has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (117) 20 times.
- The Magic’s average implied point total on the season (111.8 points) is 2.8 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (109 points).
- This season, Orlando has scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points 10 times.
- The Nets are at the top of the NBA’s scoring charts (121.2 PPG), while the Magic allow the eighth-fewest points per game (110.7) in the league.
- The Nets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 136 points this season (4.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Magic have out-scored them by 176 more points on the year (5.5 per game).
- James Harden leads the Nets in assists and rebounds. He racks up 11.2 assists and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Harden’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 7.5 rebounds, 0.1 rebounds greater than his season average of 7.4.
- Brooklyn’s scoring leader is Durant, who puts up 29.0 points per game.
- Durant’s points prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 1.5 points greater than his season average of 29.0.
- The Nets are led by Joe Harris from long distance. He knocks down 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Brooklyn’s blocks leader is DeAndre Jordan, who averages 1.5 per game. Harden leads the team averaging 1.1 steals a contest.
- Harden’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals higher than his season average of 1.1.
- Vucevic is at the top of the Magic scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 23.9 points per game and 11.7 rebounds per game this season.
- Vucevic’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 36.5, 2.8 less than his season average of 39.3.
- Markelle Fultz holds the title of Orlando assist leader, dishing out 5.4 assists per game this season.
- Fultz’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 4.1 greater than his season average of 21.4.
- Evan Fournier leads the Magic in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per game.
- Fournier’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Nobody on Orlando grabs more steals than Terrence Ross (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Mohamed Bamba (0.8 per game).
- Bamba’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from