The Brooklyn Nets (26-13) are favored () to extend a four-game win streak when they host the New York Knicks (20-19) at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, March 15 at Barclays Center. The contest airs on ESPN. The over/under for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 15, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Knicks Betting Odds
Nets vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 15
Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot: Day To Day (Knee),
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Blake Griffin: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand),
Derrick Rose: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Austin Rivers: Day To Day (Personal),
Elfrid Payton: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Nets and Knicks Records ATS
- Brooklyn is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 21-18.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Nets are 2-4 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 64.1% of its games this season (25/39).
- New York has a 22-17 record ATS this season.
- 38.5% of New York’s 39 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
Kevin Durant (26 points) led the Nets over Julius Randle (30 points) and the Knicks 116-109 in their last matchup on January 13, 2021. The Nets were favored by 3.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 225 total points in the matchup went over the 217-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/13/2021||Nets||Knicks||-3.5||217||-155||129||Regular Season||116-109 BKN|
- Brooklyn’s games this season have gone over the point total for Monday’s matchup total (225 points) in 71.8% of opportunities (28 out of 39 matchups).
- Eight New York games this year (20.5% of its matchups) ended with a final score higher than Monday’s total of 225 points.
- The Nets have seen a 235.9 average over/under in their games this season, 10.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 14.8 points separates this game’s over/under (225 points) and the average total points bet in Knicks’ games (210.2 points) this season.
- The Nets’ average implied point total this season is 2.2 more points than their implied total in Monday’s game (119.2 implied points on average compared to 117 implied points in this game).
- Brooklyn has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (117) 24 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Knicks (109.5) is 0.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (109).
- This season, New York has scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points 16 times.
- The Nets are the NBA’s highest-scoring team (120.6 PPG), while the Knicks allow their opponents the least points per game (105) in the league.
- The Nets have out-scored their opponents by a total of 202 points this season (5.2 points per game on average), and the Knicks have put up only six more points than their opponents on the year (0.2 per game).
- James Harden leads the Nets in assists and rebounds. He averages 11.0 assists and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Durant paces Brooklyn with 29.0 points per game.
- Joe Harris is the top three-point shooter for the Nets, hitting 3.4 per game.
- Harden leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. DeAndre Jordan collects 1.4 blocks a contest to pace Brooklyn.
- Randle has shown out this season to lead the Knicks in points (22.9 per game), rebounds (11.0 per game), and assists (5.7 per game).
- Immanuel Quickley is tops from three-point range for the Knicks, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- New York’s Mitchell Robinson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Nerlens Noel is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from