The New York Knicks (5-6) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Brooklyn Nets (6-6) on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at Madison Square Garden as underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 12, 2021, 10:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Knicks Betting Odds
Nets vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 13
Tyler Johnson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Kyrie Irving: Out (Personal)
Frank Ntilikina: Out (Right Knee),
Reggie Bullock: Day To Day (Hip),
Taj Gibson: Day To Day (Not With Team),
Alec Burks: Out (Ankle),
Obi Toppin: Out (Calf)
Nets and Knicks Records ATS
- Brooklyn has covered the spread as often as they haven’t this season, sporting a 6-6 ATS record.
- 12 of 12 Brooklyn games this season (100%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- With a 5-6 record ATS, New York has not consistently covered the spread this season.
- New York and its opponents have often covered the over/under this season, doing so in 100% (11) of its 11 games played.
Head to Head
Julius Randle (22 points) led the Knicks past Spencer Dinwiddie (23 points) and the Nets 110-97 in their most recent matchup on January 26, 2020. The Knicks were favored by 2.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 207 total points in the matchup fell short of the 219.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2020||Knicks||Knicks||-2.5||219.5||-135||112||Regular Season||110-97 NY*|
|12/26/2019||Nets||Nets||-7||226||-331||258||Regular Season||94-82 NY*|
|11/24/2019||Nets||Knicks||-2.5||215||-140||117||Regular Season||103-101 BKN*|
|10/25/2019||Nets||Nets||-7.5||228||-356||283||Regular Season||113-109 BKN|
|1/25/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-99 BKN|
|12/8/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-104 BKN|
|10/29/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-96 NY|
|10/19/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-105 BKN|
|1/30/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-95 NY|
|1/15/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-104 NY|
- 1/26/2020 DNP – Nets: Kyrie Irving; Knicks: RJ Barrett
- 12/26/2019 DNP – Nets: Kyrie Irving, Caris LeVert
- 11/24/2019 DNP – Nets: Kyrie Irving, Caris LeVert
Knicks: RJ Barrett, Elfrid Payton
- Brooklyn’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Wednesday’s matchup over/under (218.5 points) in 44 out of 12 opportunities (366.7% of matchups).
- In 27.3% of New York’s games this season (3 of 11), the total points scored was greater than Wednesday’s 218.5-point over/under.
- On average, the Nets have seen a 232.1 over/under in their games this season, 13.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Knicks’ games have an over/under of 205.5 points this season, 13.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Nets have an average implied point total of 30.1 this season, which is 81.9 points lower than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (112).
- Brooklyn has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (112) 36 times.
- The 28.5-point average implied total on the season for the Knicks is 78.5 fewer points than the team’s 107-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, New York has scored more than this game’s implied total of 107 points four times.
- The Nets are the NBA’s third-highest scoring team (118.8 PPG), while the Knicks allow their opponents the second-fewest points per game (105.5) in the league.
- The Nets have totaled 67 more points than their opponents this season (5.6 per game on average), while the Knicks have been out-scored by 59 total points (5.4 per game average differential).
- The Nets scoring leader is Kevin Durant, who puts up 29.9 points per game.
- Durant’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 2.4 points lower than his season average of 29.9.
- Kyrie Irving leads Brooklyn with 6.1 assists per game and Jarrett Allen paces the squad with 10.4 rebounds per outing.
- Allen’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 0.8 lower than his season average of 23.3.
- Irving makes 3.7 threes per game to lead the Nets.
- Irving’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.2 shots lower than his season average of 3.7.
- Brooklyn’s steals leader is Irving, who grabs 1.6 per game. Allen leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a contest.
- Allen’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- Randle has shown out this season to lead the Knicks in points (22.1 per game), rebounds (11.2 per game), and assists (6.9 per game).
- Randle’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 7.7 less than his season average of 40.2.
- Austin Rivers is tops from three-point range for the Knicks, hitting 2.6 threes per game.
- Rivers’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Mitchell Robinson is a defensive force for New York, leading the team in both steals (1.6 per game) and blocks (1.9 per game).
- Robinson’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 1.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from