The Sacramento Kings (12-18) are underdogs () as they attempt to break a seven-game losing streak when they visit the Brooklyn Nets (20-12) at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, February 23 at Barclays Center. The matchup airs on YES. The matchup’s over/under is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 23, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Kings Betting Odds
Nets vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 23
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot: Day To Day (Hip),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Tyler Johnson: Day To Day (Left Adductor),
Iman Shumpert: Day To Day (Left Hamstring),
Jeff Green: Day To Day (Shoulder)
Glenn Robinson III: Out (Personal),
Harrison Barnes: Day To Day (Foot),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
Nets and Kings Records ATS
- Brooklyn’s against the spread record this season is an even 16-16.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Nets are 3-6 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 68.8% of its games this season (22/32).
- Sacramento holds a losing record ATS this season with 13 wins and 17 losses ATS.
- The Kings only hold a 0-1 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 7-point underdog.
- 20 of Sacramento’s 30 games (66.7%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Nets defeated the Kings 136-125. Kyrie Irving led the Nets with 40 points, and Hassan Whiteside paced the Kings with 26. The Nets covered the spread as 5-point favorites, and the teams scored 261 total points to finish over on the 242.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2021||Nets||Kings||-5||242.5||-200||165||Regular Season||136-125 BKN*|
- 2/15/2021 DNP – Nets: Kevin Durant
- Brooklyn’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Tuesday’s matchup total (242 points) in 13 out of 32 opportunities (40.6% of matchups).
- In Sacramento’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup point total in 10 out of 30 matchups (33.3%).
- This season the average total for Nets games is 238 points, four fewer than the over/under of 242 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 8.6 points more than the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (233.4 points).
- The average implied total for the Nets this season is 119.2 points, 5.8 fewer points than their implied total of 125 points in Tuesday’s game.
- Brooklyn has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (125) 12 times this season.
- The 116.7-point average implied total on the season for the Kings is 1.3 fewer points than the team’s 118-point implied total in this matchup.
- Sacramento has scored more than this game’s implied total of 118 points 13 times this season.
- The Nets are the NBA’s highest-scoring team (121 PPG), while the Kings allow their opponents the most points per game (119.6) in the league.
- The Nets have totaled 127 more points than their opponents this season (four per game on average), while the Kings have been out-scored by 176 total points (5.8 per game average differential).
- The Nets rebounds and assists leader is James Harden. He averages 7.3 rebounds and racks up 11.1 assists per game.
- Kevin Durant’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 8.5 assists, 2.6 assists less than his season average of 11.1.
- Kevin Durant paces Brooklyn with 29.0 points per game.
- Durant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 43.5, 2.0 higher than his season average of 41.5.
- The Nets are led by Joe Harris from beyond the arc. He makes 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 3.3.
- James Harden leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. DeAndre Jordan collects 1.4 blocks an outing to pace Brooklyn.
- James Harden’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals greater than his season average of 1.1.
- De’Aaron Fox’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Kings scoring and assists leaderboards with 22.3 points per game and 7.1 assists per game.
- Fox’s assists prop total for the game is listed at 7.5 assists, 0.4 greater than his season average of 7.1.
- When it comes to rebounds, Richaun Holmes is the Sacramento leader with 7.8 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 0.8 less than his season average of 22.3.
- Buddy Hield leads the Kings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.7 made threes per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Nobody on Sacramento grabs more steals than Tyrese Haliburton (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Holmes (1.6 per game).
- Haliburton’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from