The Sacramento Kings (12-14) are 4-point underdogs as they look to end a three-game home losing streak when they square off against the Brooklyn Nets (16-12) on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Golden 1 Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on YES. The matchup’s point total is set at 238.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 15, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Kings Betting Odds
Nets vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 15
DeAndre Jordan: Day To Day (Personal),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Iman Shumpert: Out (Left Hamstring)
Marvin Bagley III: Day To Day (Calf),
De’Aaron Fox: Day To Day (Knee)
Nets and Kings Records ATS
- Brooklyn’s record against the spread is 12-16 this season.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Nets are 3-13 against the spread in 2020-21.
- 20 of 28 Brooklyn games this season (71.4%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Over the course of this season, Sacramento has come up with an even record of 13-13 ATS.
- As at least a 4-point underdog, the Kings tend to come up short with only a 0-2 record against the spread.
- Sacramento and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 61.5% (16) of its 26 games played.
- Brooklyn’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Monday’s matchup over/under (238 points) in 14 out of 28 opportunities (50% of matchups).
- 11 Sacramento games this year (42.3% of its matchups) finished with a final score greater than Monday’s total of 238 points.
- The Nets have seen a 238.4 average over/under in their games this season, 0.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Kings’ games have an over/under of 232.1 points this season, 5.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Nets’ average implied point total this season is 1.9 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (119.1 implied points on average compared to 121 implied points in this game).
- Brooklyn has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (121) 16 times.
- The Kings’ average implied point total on the season (116.5 points) is 0.5 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (117 points).
- Sacramento has scored more than 117 points 12 times this season.
- The Nets are the league’s highest-scoring team (120.9 PPG), while the Kings allow the 29th-fewest points per game (118.7) in NBA play.
- The Nets have totaled a total of 97 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.4 per game), while the Kings have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 136 total points, -5.3 per game).
- The Nets points and rebounds leader is Kevin Durant. He averages 29.0 points per game and adds 7.3 rebounds.
- Durant’s points prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 1.5 points less than his season average of 29.0.
- The team is led in assists by James Harden’s 11.2 per game.
- Harden’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 41.5, 0.3 less than his season average of 41.8.
- Joe Harris knocks down 3.3 threes per game to lead the Nets.
- Harris’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 3.3.
- Brooklyn’s steals leader is Harden, who averages 1.1 per game. DeAndre Jordan leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
- Jordan’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 1.4.
- De’Aaron Fox takes the top spot on the Kings scoring and assist lists, putting up 23.4 points and 6.8 assists per game.
- Fox’s assists prop total for the game is set at 7.5 assists, 0.7 assists higher than his season average of 6.8.
- Richaun Holmes’ 7.7 rebounds per game paces Sacramento’s rebounding effort. He also adds 12.8 points per game.
- Holmes’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 8.5 rebounds, 0.8 rebounds higher than his season average of 7.7.
- Buddy Hield is tops from three-point range for the Kings, hitting 3.8 threes per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 0.7 shots greater than his season average of 3.8.
- Tyrese Haliburton is at the top of Sacramento’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Holmes leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Holmes’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from