The Miami Heat (6-9) visit the Brooklyn Nets (10-8) as underdogs after Bam Adebayo went off for 41 points in the Heat’s 128-124 loss to the Nets. The game airs on NBA TV at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, January 25. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 25, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Heat Betting Odds
Nets vs Heat Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 25
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
KZ Okpala: Day To Day (Left knee),
Maurice Harkless: Out (Thigh),
Goran Dragic: Day To Day (Right foot),
Tyler Herro: Out (Neck),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Right knee),
Chris Silva: Out (Hip),
Jimmy Butler: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Meyers Leonard: Out (Shoulder),
Avery Bradley: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Nets and Heat Records ATS
- Brooklyn is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 7-11
- The Nets have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 7.5 points, going 1-6 this season.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over in 13 of 18 games this season (72.2%).
- Miami has a 6-8-1 record ATS this season.
- For the third time this season, the Heat are at least an 7.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-1 against the spread.
- Miami and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 53.3% (8) of its 15 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Nets knocked off the Heat 128-124. Kevin Durant led the Nets with 31 points, and Adebayo paced the Heat with 41. The Heat covered the spread as 7.5-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 252 total points to cover the 232-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Nets||Nets||-7.5||232||-313||248||Regular Season||128-124 BKN*|
- 1/23/2021 DNP –
Heat: Tyler Herro, Jimmy Butler
- In 26.7% of Miami’s games this season (4 of 15), the total points scored was more than Monday’s 235.5-point over/under.
- The Nets have seen a 237.1 average over/under in their games this season, 1.6 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 13.1 points more than the average over/under in Heat’s games this season (222.4 points).
- The Nets’ average implied point total this season is 4.1 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (117.9 implied points on average compared to 122 implied points in this game).
- Brooklyn has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (122) 14 times this season.
- The Heat’s average implied point total on the season (113.8 points) is 0.2 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (114 points).
- Miami has scored more than this game’s implied total of 114 points five times this season.
- The Nets are at the top of the NBA’s scoring charts (120.3 PPG), while the Heat allow the 22nd-fewest points per game (113.1) in the league.
- The Nets have totaled 63 more points than their opponents this season (3.5 per game on average), while the Heat have been out-scored by 58 total points (3.8 per game average differential).
- The Nets points and rebounds leader is Durant. He scores 31.2 points per game and adds 7.2 rebounds.
- Durant’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 41.5, 2.7 less than his season average of 44.2.
- Brooklyn’s assists leader is James Harden, who racks up 11 per game.
- Harden’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 42.5, one greater than his season average of 41.5.
- Kyrie Irving is the top three-point shooter for the Nets, hitting 3.6 per game.
- Irving’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.1 shots less than his season average of 3.6.
- Brooklyn’s steals leader is Irving, who averages 1.2 per game. DeAndre Jordan leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a game.
- Irving’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
- Adebayo leads the Heat with 20.3 points per game, 8.9 rebounds per game, and 5.5 assists per game.
- Adebayo’s assists prop total for the matchup is listed at 5.5 assists, equal to his season average of 5.5.
- Duncan Robinson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Heat, averaging 3.7 treys per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Miami’s Jimmy Butler has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.2 per game and Adebayo is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.
- Adebayo’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 0.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from