The Brooklyn Nets (9-8) are favored (by 8 points) to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Miami Heat (6-8) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 23, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Heat Betting Odds
Nets vs Heat Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 23
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Kevin Durant: Out (Achilles Injury Recovery)
Tyler Herro: Out (Neck),
Jimmy Butler: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Meyers Leonard: Out (Shoulder),
Avery Bradley: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Nets and Heat Records ATS
- Brooklyn’s record against the spread is 7-10 this season.
- The Nets are 0-3 against the spread this season when they are at least an 8-point favorite.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over in 12 of 17 games this season (70.6%).
- Miami has a 5-9 record ATS this season.
- For the third time this season, the Heat are at least an 8-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-1 against the spread.
- Miami has gone over the over/under in 50% of their games (12-5).
- The Nets are the league’s second-highest scoring team (119.8 PPG), while the Heat allow the 20th-fewest points per game (112.1) in NBA action.
- The Nets have totaled 59 more points than their opponents this season (3.4 per game on average), while the Heat have been out-scored by 54 total points (3.9 per game average differential).
- Kevin Durant leads the Nets in scoring (31.3 points per game) and rebounding (7.5 rebounds per game).
- Durant’s points prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 1.8 points less than his season average of 31.3.
- James Harden paces the team with 11.0 assists per game.
- Harden’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 42.5, equal to his season average of 42.5.
- The Nets are led by Kyrie Irving from long distance. He connects on 3.7 shots from deep per game.
- Irving’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Brooklyn’s steals leader is Irving, who averages 1.3 per game. DeAndre Jordan leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
- Jordan’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 1.4.
- Bam Adebayo leads the team in both scoring (18.6 points per game) and rebounding (9.3 rebounds per game).
- Adebayo’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 0.5 lower than his season average of 33.0.
- Jimmy Butler puts in work dishing out assists and is Miami’s assist leader with 5.3 per game.
- Butler’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 5.2 lower than his season average of 26.7.
- Duncan Robinson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Heat, averaging 3.8 treys per game.
- Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- Butler is at the top of Miami’s steals hierarchy with 2.2 steals per game and Adebayo leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Adebayo’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from