The Atlanta Hawks (9-8) host the Brooklyn Nets (11-8) after winning four home games in a row. The Nets are favored by in the contest, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 27, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Hawks Betting Odds
Nets vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 27
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee)
Nets and Hawks Records ATS
- Brooklyn’s record against the spread is 8-11 this season.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Nets are 2-6 against the spread in 2020-21.
- 13 of 19 Brooklyn games this season (68.4%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Atlanta has outpaced the spread so far this season with a record of 9-8.
- When they play as at least a 7-point underdog, the Hawks often fail to meet expectations with only a 1-2 record against the spread.
- Atlanta and its opponents have often been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 23.5% (4) of their 17 games played.
Head to Head
The Hawks knocked off the Nets 114-96 in the last meeting between the two teams on January 1. De’Andre Hunter scored 23 points to pace the Hawks, and Kevin Durant scored 28 points for the Nets. The Hawks covered the spread as 6.5-point underdogs, and the teams fell short of the 244.5-point over/under after combining to score 210.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/1/2021||Nets||Nets||-6.5||244.5||-250||204||Regular Season||114-96 ATL|
|12/30/2020||Nets||Nets||-6||239||-232||190||Regular Season||145-141 BKN|
- The Nets are the NBA’s second-highest scoring team (119.1 PPG), while the Hawks allow their opponents the ninth-fewest points per game (109.5) in the league.
- The Nets have totaled 76 more points than their opponents this season (four per game on average), and the Hawks have scored 46 more points than their opponents (2.7 per game).
- Durant leads the Nets in points and rebounds. He scores 30.4 points per game while also adding 7.6 rebounds.
- Durant’s points prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 1.9 points less than his season average of 30.4.
- The squad is led in assists by James Harden’s 10.8 per game.
- Harden’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 41.5, 0.6 greater than his season average of 40.9.
- The Nets are led by Kyrie Irving from beyond the arc. He knocks down 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Irving’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots less than his season average of 3.4.
- Brooklyn’s blocks leader is Durant, who averages 1.4 per game. Irving leads the team averaging 1.2 steals an outing.
- Irving’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals higher than his season average of 1.2.
- Trae Young takes the top spot on the Hawks scoring and assist lists, tallying 26.1 points and 8.5 assists per game.
- Young’s assists prop total for the game is listed at 8.5 assists, equal to his season average of 8.5.
- When it comes to rebounds, Clint Capela is the Atlanta leader with 14.8 per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 3.4 lower than his season average of 29.9.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic leads the Hawks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Cameron Reddish is at the top of Atlanta’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Capela leads the squad in blocks with 2.3 per game.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 2.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from