The Atlanta Hawks (3-0) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Brooklyn Nets (2-2) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Barclays Center as underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on YES. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of December 30, 2020, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Hawks Betting Odds
Nets vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 30
Nets: Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee), Spencer Dinwiddie: Out (ACL)
Hawks: Onyeka Okongwu: Out (Foot), Clint Capela: Day To Day (Achilles), Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle), Danilo Gallinari: Day To Day (Left foot), Tony Snell: Out (Foot)
Nets and Hawks Records ATS
- Brooklyn was an even 38-38 against the spread last season.
- The Nets had a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 7 points, going 2-3 last season.
- Brooklyn and its opponents went over the set over/under in 38 of 76 games last season (50%).
- Atlanta more often than not came up short ATS last season, with a 29-35-2 record.
- 38 of Atlanta’s 66 games (57.6%) last season covered the over/under.
Head to Head
The Hawks got a team-high 33 points out of John Collins on the way to a 141-118 victory over Spencer Dinwiddie (24 points) and the Nets in their most recent matchup on Friday. The Nets were 3-point favorites in the game, but the Hawks covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 259 total points to go over the 236.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/28/2020||Nets||Hawks||-3||236.5||-149||124||Regular Season||141-118 ATL*|
|1/12/2020||Nets||Nets||-9||226.5||-445||348||Regular Season||108-86 BKN*|
|12/21/2019||Nets||Nets||-7.5||232||-337||267||Regular Season||122-112 BKN*|
|12/4/2019||Nets||Hawks||-3||227.5||-155||131||Regular Season||130-118 BKN*|
|3/9/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-112 BKN|
|1/9/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-100 BKN|
|12/16/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||144-127 BKN|
|1/12/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-105 BKN|
|12/4/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-90 BKN|
|12/2/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-102 ATL|
- 2/28/2020 DNP – Nets: Kyrie Irving
- 1/12/2020 DNP – Hawks: Trae Young, Jabari Parker
- 12/21/2019 DNP – Nets: Kyrie Irving, Caris LeVert; Hawks: John Collins
- 12/4/2019 DNP – Nets: Kyrie Irving, Caris LeVert; Hawks: John Collins, De’Andre Hunter
- In Brooklyn’s matchups last season, the Nets and their opponents went over Wednesday’s total of 239.5 points 17 times (22.4% of opportunities).
- In 34.3% of Atlanta’s games last season (23 of 67), the total points scored was higher than Wednesday’s 239.5-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Nets games last season was 15.0 points fewer than the over/under of 239.5 points in this contest.
- Hawks’ games have an over/under of 231.5 points last season, 8.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The average implied total for the Nets last season was 114.6 points, 8.4 fewer points than their implied total of 123 points in Wednesday’s game.
- Last season, Brooklyn scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (123) 12 times.
- The Hawks’ average implied point total last season (117.3 points) is 1.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (116 points).
- Atlanta scored more than 116 points in 24 games last season.
- Last season, the Nets were the NBA’s 16th-highest scoring team (111.5 PPG), while the Hawks allowed their opponents the most points per game (119.7) in the league.
- The Nets were outscored by 123 points last season (1.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Hawks have out-scored them by 534 more points on the year (7.9 per game).
- Kyrie Irving averaged 27.4 points per game last season.
- DeAndre Jordan collected 10.0 rebounds per game and Dinwiddie dished out 6.8 assists per outing.
- Irving averaged 1.4 steals per game. Jarrett Allen collected 1.3 blocks an outing.
- Trae Young scored 29.6 points per game last season while adding 9.3 assists.
- Clint Capela pulled down 13.8 rebounds per game.
- Kris Dunn averaged 2.0 steals per game. Capela collected 1.8 blocks a game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from