The Memphis Grizzlies (0-2) are underdogs against the Brooklyn Nets (2-1) at Barclays Center on Monday, December 28, 2020. The game starts at 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV. The over/under in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of December 28, 2020, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Nets vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 28
Nets: Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee)
Grizzlies: Xavier Tillman: Out (Patellar Tendinitis), Jontay Porter: Out (Knee), Justise Winslow: Out (Hip), Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee), De’Anthony Melton: Out (Health protocols), Killian Tillie: Out (Hamstring)
Nets and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Brooklyn was an even 38-38 against the spread last season.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Nets were 2-2 against the spread in 2019-20.
- In 50% of its games last season (38/76), Brooklyn and its opponents outscored the set over/under.
- Memphis consistently covered the spread last season with a record of 37-36-1.
- The Grizzlies held an even 1-1 record against the spread last season when they played as at least an 7.5-point underdog.
- 47.3% of Memphis’ 74 games last season topped the over/under.
Head to Head
The Grizzlies got a team-high 19 points out of Josh Jackson on the way to a 118-79 win against Taurean Prince (15 points) and the Nets in their most recent matchup on Wednesday. The Nets were 1-point favorites in the game, but the Grizzlies covered the spread in the loss. The teams put up a total of 197 total points to finish under the 223-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Nets||Nets||-1||223||-115||-105||Regular Season||118-79 MEM*|
|10/27/2019||Nets||Grizzlies||-4.5||224.5||-182||149||Regular Season||134-133 MEM|
|1/4/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-100 BKN|
|11/30/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-125 MEM|
|3/19/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-115 BKN|
|11/26/2017||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-88 BKN|
|3/6/2017||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-109 BKN|
|2/13/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-103 MEM|
|2/10/2016||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-90 MEM|
|10/31/2015||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-91 MEM|
- 3/4/2020 DNP – Nets: Kyrie Irving;
Grizzlies: Jaren Jackson Jr., Brandon Clarke
- Brooklyn and its opponents hit the over on Monday’s 238 total in 18 out of 76 games (23.7%) last season.
- In 21 out of Memphis’ 74 games last season (28.4%), the competing teams scored more points than the total in Monday’s matchup.
- The Nets saw a 224.5 average over/under in their games last season, 13.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 11.4 points more than the average over/under in Grizzlies’ games last season (226.6 points).
- The Nets’ average implied point total last season was 8.4 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (114.6 implied points on average compared to 123 implied points in this game).
- Brooklyn outscored its implied point total for this matchup (123) 12 times last season.
- The 116.1-point average implied total last season for the Grizzlies is 1.1 more points than the team’s 115-point implied total in this matchup.
- Last season, Memphis scored more than this game’s implied total of 115 points 34 times.
- Last season, the Nets were the NBA’s 16th-highest scoring team (111.5 PPG), while the Grizzlies allowed their opponents the 21st-fewest points per game (113.9) in the league.
- The Nets had a -123-point scoring differential last season (-1.6 per game). The Grizzlies were also been out-scored by opponents on average last year (-82 total points, -1.1 per game).
- Kyrie Irving averaged 27.4 points per game last season.
- DeAndre Jordan collected 10.0 rebounds per game and Spencer Dinwiddie dished out 6.8 assists per contest.
- Irving grabbed 1.4 per game. Jarrett Allen averaged 1.3 blocks a contest.
- Ja Morant averaged 17.8 points per game last season and recorded 7.3 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas averaged 11.3 rebounds per game.
- De’Anthony Melton collected 1.3 per game. Jaren Jackson Jr. averaged 1.6 blocks a game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from