The Boston Celtics (19-16) will look to continue a four-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Brooklyn Nets (24-13) on Thursday, March 11 at Barclays Center as underdogs. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The point total is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 11, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Celtics Betting Odds
Nets vs Celtics Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 11
Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot: Day To Day (Knee),
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Blake Griffin: Out (Health Protocols),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Jeff Green: Day To Day (Shoulder)
Romeo Langford: Out (Wrist)
Nets and Celtics Records ATS
- Brooklyn is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 20-17.
- The Nets have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 3 points, going 11-13 this season.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 67.6% of its games this season (25/37).
- Boston has a 17-18 record ATS this season.
- For the 16th time this season, the Celtics are at least a 3-point underdog, where they have a record of 7-8 against the spread.
- 42.9% of Boston’s 35 games this season have missed the over/under.
Head to Head
Kyrie Irving scored a team-high 37 points to help lead the Nets past Jaylen Brown (27 points) and the Celtics 123-95 in their most recent matchup on December 25, 2020. The Nets were favored by 3 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 218 total points to fall short of the 230-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/25/2020||Nets||Celtics||-3||230||-145||122||Regular Season||123-95 BKN|
- In Brooklyn’s matchups this season, the Nets and their opponents have exceeded Thursday’s total of 234 points 20 times (54.1% of opportunities).
- Nine Boston games this year (25.7% of its matchups) ended with a final total higher than Thursday’s over/under of 234 points.
- The Nets have seen a 237.2 average over/under in their games this season, 3.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 11.1 points more than the average over/under in Celtics’ games this season (222.9 points).
- The average implied total for the Nets this season is 119.2 points, 0.2 more points than their implied total of 119 points in Thursday’s game.
- So far this season, Brooklyn has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (119) 22 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Celtics (112.8) is 3.2 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (116).
- Boston has scored more than 116 points in 15 games on the season.
- The Nets are at the top of the NBA’s scoring charts (121.1 PPG), while the Celtics allow the eighth-fewest points per game (110.9) in the league.
- The Nets have scored a total of 185 more points than their opponents this year (an average of five per game), and the Celtics have out-scored opponents by 38 points on the season (1.1 more per game).
- The Nets rebounds and assists leader is James Harden. He averages 7.8 rebounds and racks up 11.1 assists per game.
- Brooklyn is led in scoring by Kevin Durant’s 29.0 points per game.
- Joe Harris connects on 3.4 threes per game to lead the Nets.
- Brooklyn’s blocks leader is DeAndre Jordan, who records 1.4 per game. Harden leads the team averaging 1.2 steals an outing.
- Jayson Tatum owns the Celtics top spot in scoring with 24.9 points per game and also tacks on 7.1 rebounds and 4.5 assists per contest.
- The Boston leaders in rebounds and assists are Tristan Thompson (8.3 rebounds per game) and Marcus Smart (6.1 assists per game).
- Kemba Walker leads the Celtics in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.0 made threes per game.
- Boston’s Smart has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Robert Williams III is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from