The Brooklyn Nets (9-6) are favored () to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (6-7) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The game airs on FS-OH.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 20, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Nets vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 20
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Collin Sexton: Day To Day (Ankle),
Darius Garland: Day To Day (Right Shoulder),
Dylan Windler: Out (Wrist),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Kevin Porter Jr.: Out (Personal),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
Nets and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Brooklyn is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 7-8
- The Nets have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 9.5 points, going 0-1 this season.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 66.7% of its games this season (10/15).
- Cleveland has a 6-7 record against the spread this season.
- Cleveland and its opponents have often been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 23.1% (3) of their 13 games played.
Head to Head
The Nets got a team-high 23 points out of Spencer Dinwiddie on the way to a 108-106 win against Jordan Clarkson (23 points) and the Cavaliers in their last matchup on November 25, 2019. The Cavaliers were 1-point favorites in the game, but the Nets covered the spread in the loss. The teams combined to score 214 total points to finish under the 217.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|11/25/2019||Cavaliers||Cavaliers||-1||217.5||-115||-106||Regular Season||108-106 BKN|
|3/6/2019||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-107 BKN|
|2/13/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||148-139 BKN|
|12/3/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-97 CLE|
|10/24/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-86 BKN|
|3/25/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-114 CLE|
|2/27/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-123 CLE|
|11/22/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-109 CLE|
|10/25/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 BKN|
|1/27/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-116 CLE|
- The Nets are at the third spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (119.3 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow the second-fewest points per game (103.9) in the league.
- The Nets have totaled 83 more points than their opponents this season (5.6 per game on average), while the Cavaliers have been out-scored by 58 total points (4.4 per game average differential).
- The Nets scoring leader is Kevin Durant, who averages 30.6 points per game.
- Durant’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 44.5, 1.0 higher than his season average of 43.5.
- James Harden leads Brooklyn with 10.9 assists a game and DeAndre Jordan paces the squad with 7.1 rebounds per outing.
- Jordan’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 10.5 boards, 3.4 rebounds higher than his season average of 7.1.
- Kyrie Irving knocks down 3.7 threes per game to lead the Nets.
- Irving’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 3.7.
- Brooklyn’s blocks leader is Jordan, who averages 1.3 per game. Irving leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a game.
- Jordan’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Collin Sexton with 25.1 points per game. He also adds 2.1 rebounds per game and 3.5 assists per game.
- Sexton’s points prop total for the contest is set at 20.5, 4.6 points less than his season average of 25.1.
- When it comes to Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Andre Drummond with 15.8 rebounds per game and Darius Garland with 6.3 assists per game.
- Garland’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 6.3 less than his season average of 26.8.
- Garland leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per game.
- Garland’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.0 shot lower than his season average of 2.5.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.4 per game and Jarrett Allen is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Nance’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.9 steals lower than his season average of 2.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from