The Brooklyn Nets (30-15) take the court against the Detroit Pistons (12-31) as favorites on Friday, March 26 at 7:00 PM ET on FS-DET. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 26, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Pistons Betting Odds
Nets vs Pistons Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 26
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Kyrie Irving: Out (Personal),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
James Harden: Day To Day (Neck),
Landry Shamet: Out (Ankle)
Jahlil Okafor: Out (Knee),
Rodney McGruder: Day To Day (Elbow),
Killian Hayes: Out (Hip),
Hamidou Diallo: Out (Groin)
Nets and Pistons Records ATS
- Brooklyn has a 23-22 record ATS this year.
- The Nets have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 5.5 points, going 6-17 this season.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 62.2% of its games this season (28/45).
- Detroit has a 22-18-1 record ATS this season.
- Detroit and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 46.3% (19) of their 41 games played.
Head to Head
James Harden scored a team-high 24 points to help lead the Nets past Jerami Grant (22 points) and the Pistons 100-95 in their most recent matchup on March 13, 2021. The Nets were favored by 11 points in the game, but the Pistons covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 195 total points to fall short of the 226.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/13/2021||Nets||Nets||-11||226.5||-671||475||Regular Season||100-95 BKN|
|2/9/2021||Nets||Pistons||-6||228.5||-239||194||Regular Season||122-111 DET|
- Brooklyn’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Friday’s matchup over/under (226 points) in 30 out of 45 opportunities (66.7% of matchups).
- In 14 out of Detroit’s 43 games this year (32.6%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Friday’s matchup.
- This season, the average total for Nets games is 234.6 points, 8.6 more than the over/under of 226 points for this contest.
- Pistons’ games have an over/under of 218.1 points this season, 7.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The Nets’ average implied point total this season is 3.3 more points than their implied total in Friday’s game (119.3 implied points on average compared to 116 implied points in this game).
- This season, Brooklyn has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (116) 29 times.
- The Pistons’ average implied point total on the season (112.3 points) is 2.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (110 points).
- Detroit has scored more than 110 points in 18 games this season.
- The Nets are the NBA’s second-highest scoring team (119.4 PPG), while the Pistons allow their opponents the 11th-fewest points per game (110.9) in the league.
- The Nets have scored a total of 189 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.2 per game), while the Pistons have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 161 total points, -3.7 per game).
- Harden leads the Nets in assists and rebounds. He racks up 11.2 assists and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Brooklyn’s scoring leader is Kevin Durant, who puts up 29.0 points per game.
- Joe Harris makes 3.3 threes per game to lead the Nets.
- Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 5.5, 2.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Brooklyn’s steals leader is Harden, who grabs 1.3 per game. Nicolas Claxton leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a contest.
- Claxton’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Mason Plumlee has the top spot on the Pistons rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 9.5 rebounds per game and 3.6 assists per game.
- Plumlee’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 4.0 higher than his season average of 23.5.
- Grant has the title of Detroit’s top scorer by putting up 23.4 points per game.
- Grant’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 1.2 greater than his season average of 31.3.
- Wayne Ellington leads the Pistons in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Ellington’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Dennis Smith Jr. is at the top of Detroit’s steals hierarchy with 1.1 steals per game and Isaiah Stewart leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Smith’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals higher than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from