Kyrie Irving leads the Brooklyn Nets (35-16) into a matchup against the New Orleans Pelicans (22-28) after putting up 40 points in a 114-112 win over the Knicks. The Pelicans are underdogs in the game on Wednesday, April 7, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN. The point total is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 7, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Nets vs Pelicans Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 7
Kevin Durant: Day To Day (Hamstring),
James Harden: Out (Hamstring),
Tyler Johnson: Out (Knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Landry Shamet: Out (Ankle)
Nickeil Alexander-Walker: Out (Ankle),
Josh Hart: Out (Thumb),
Brandon Ingram: Out (Foot),
Kira Lewis Jr.: Out (Calf)
Nets and Pelicans Records ATS
- Brooklyn is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 24-27
- The Nets have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 10.5 points, going 1-6 this season.
- 30 of 51 Brooklyn games this season (58.8%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- New Orleans has a 23-26 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least a 10.5-point underdog, the Pelicans frequently fail to meet expectations with only a 0-1 record against the spread.
- 34.7% of New Orleans’ 49 games this season have missed the over/under.
- Brooklyn’s games this year have gone over the point total for Wednesday’s matchup total (231 points) in 49% of opportunities (25 out of 51 matchups).
- In New Orleans’ games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup over/under in 24 out of 50 matchups (48%).
- This season, the average total for Nets games is 232.9 points, 1.9 more than the over/under of 231 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is one point more than the average over/under in Pelicans’ games this season (230 points).
- The Nets’ average implied point total this season is 2.1 fewer points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (118.9 implied points on average compared to 121 implied points in this game).
- Brooklyn has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (121) 24 times this season.
- The Pelicans’ average implied point total on the season (115.4 points) is 5.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (110 points).
- New Orleans has totaled more than 110 points in 37 games on the season.
- The Nets are the NBA’s second-highest scoring team (118.6 PPG), while the Pelicans allow their opponents the 26th-fewest points per game (115.1) in the league.
- The Nets have totaled a total of 224 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.4 per game), while the Pelicans have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by eight total points, -0.1 per game).
- The Nets rebounds and assists leader is James Harden. He averages 8.0 rebounds and adds 10.9 assists per game.
- Harden’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 47.5, 3.4 greater than his season average of 44.1.
- Brooklyn is led in scoring by Kevin Durant’s 29.0 points per game.
- Durant’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 9.0 lower than his season average of 41.5.
- The Nets are led by Joe Harris from long distance. He connects on 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 3.2.
- Brooklyn’s steals leader is Irving, who grabs 1.3 per game. Durant leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a game.
- Irving’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- Zion Williamson outpaced his teammates on the Pelicans scoring front by putting up 26.5 points per game. He adds 7.0 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game this season.
- Williamson’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 50.5, 13.5 greater than his season average of 37.0.
- Steven Adams (8.9 rebounds per game) and Lonzo Ball (5.8 assists per game) are the New Orleans leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Adams’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 19.5, 0.7 higher than his season average of 18.8.
- Ball is tops from three-point range for the Pelicans, hitting 3.2 threes per game.
- Ball’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Ball is at the top of New Orleans’ steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and James Johnson leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Johnson’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from