The Brooklyn Nets (27-13) are favorites as they try to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the Indiana Pacers (17-21) on Wednesday, March 17 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS-IN. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 17, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Pacers Betting Odds
Nets vs Pacers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 17
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
Blake Griffin: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Jeremy Lamb: Day To Day (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
Nets and Pacers Records ATS
- Brooklyn is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 21-19.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Nets are 8-15 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 65% of its games this season (26/40).
- Indiana has a 15-23 record ATS this season.
- For the 14th time this season, the Pacers are at least a 3.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 6-7 against the spread.
- 39.5% of Indiana’s 38 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
Kyrie Irving (35 points) led the Nets over Domantas Sabonis (18 points) and the Pacers 104-94 in their last matchup on February 10, 2021. The Pacers were favored by 1.5 points in the game, but the Nets covered the spread. The 198 total points in the matchup went under the 235-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2021||Pacers||Nets||-1.5||235||-119||-103||Regular Season||104-94 BKN|
- In Brooklyn’s matchups this season, the Nets and their opponents have eclipsed Wednesday’s over/under of 232.5 points 21 times (52.5% of opportunities).
- In 31.6% of Indiana’s games this season (12 of 38), the total points scored was greater than Wednesday’s 232.5-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for Nets games is 235.8 points, 3.3 more than the over/under of 232.5 points for this contest.
- Pacers’ games have an over/under of 225 points this season, 7.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Nets have an average implied point total of 119 this season, which is one point higher than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (118).
- This season, Brooklyn has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (118) 23 times.
- The 113.2-point average implied total on the season for the Pacers is 1.8 fewer points than the team’s 115-point implied total in this matchup.
- Indiana has scored more than 115 points in 13 games this season.
- The Nets are at the top of the NBA’s scoring charts (120.5 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 19th-fewest points per game (112.5) in the league.
- The Nets have put up a total of 207 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.2 per game), while the Pacers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by one total point, zero per game).
- The Nets rebounds and assists leader is James Harden. He grabs 8.1 rebounds and racks up 11.1 assists per game.
- Kevin Durant paces Brooklyn with 29.0 points per game.
- Joe Harris connects on 3.4 threes per game to lead the Nets.
- Brooklyn’s steals leader is Harden, who averages 1.1 per game. Nicolas Claxton leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks an outing.
- Malcolm Brogdon owns the Pacers top spot in scoring with 21.6 points per game and also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 6.1 assists per contest.
- The Indiana leaders in rebounds and assists are Sabonis (11.2 rebounds per game) and T.J. McConnell (6.3 assists per game).
- Justin Holiday is tops from three-point range for the Pacers, knocking down 2.6 threes per game.
- Indiana’s McConnell has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Myles Turner is first in blocks with 3.4 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from