The Brooklyn Nets (35-33) aim to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Orlando Magic (19-50) on March 15, 2022 at Amway Center. The Nets (on the spread) and Magic ( to win) will meet Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of March 15, 2022 at 7:08 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Nets vs Magic Betting Odds
Nets Vs. Magic Player Props
Injury Report as of March 15
Ben Simmons: Out (Back),
Joe Harris: Out For Season (Ankle),
Cam Thomas: Out (Back),
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Hip),
Seth Curry: Out (Ankle)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Bol Bol: Out (Foot),
Jalen Suggs: Out (Ankle)
|Nets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Magic Defense|
|111.3 (11)||Points/Gm||110.9 (18)|
|11.6 (29)||Possessions/Game||21.5 (17)|
|46.9 (6)||Field Goal %||45.8 (16)|
|35.4 (11)||3PT %||36.1 (24)|
|53.3 (12)||Effective FG %||53 (15)|
|56.9 (10)||True Shooting %||56.5 (19)|
|Magic Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nets Defense|
|103.7 (28)||Points/Gm||111.7 (20)|
|21.5 (14)||Possessions/Game||11.6 (2)|
|43.5 (28)||Field Goal %||45.3 (10)|
|33.1 (27)||3PT %||34.1 (7)|
|50.3 (28)||Effective FG %||52.1 (9)|
|54 (28)||True Shooting %||55.9 (12)|
Nets and Magic Betting Records
- Brooklyn has put together a 26-38-4 ATS record so far this year.
- The Nets have covered the spread twice when favored by 9.5 points or more this season (in seven opportunities).
- Brooklyn and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 35 out of 68 times this season.
- Orlando has won 33 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 36 times.
- When playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season, the Magic have an ATS record of 13-16.
- A total of 34 Orlando games this season have hit the over.
Head to Head
Robin Lopez (20 points) led the Magic past Patty Mills (23 points) and the Nets in their most recent matchup on December 18, 2021. The Nets were favored by 5.5 points in the game, but the Magic covered the spread. The 193 total points in the matchup fell short of the 210.5-point over/under.
- 12/18/2021 DNP – Nets: James Harden, Bruce Brown; Magic: Terrence Ross, Mohamed Bamba, Wendell Carter Jr., Cole Anthony
- The Nets points and assists leader is Seth Curry. He racks up 15.2 points per game and dishes out 3.9 assists.
- Andre Drummond paces Brooklyn with nine rebounds per game.
- Mills is the top three-point shooter for the Nets, hitting three per game.
- Drummond records 1.1 steals and 0.9 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- Cole Anthony takes the top spot on the Magic scoring and assist lists, putting up 17.3 points and 5.7 assists per game.
- Wendell Carter Jr. collects all of the boards and is the Orlando leader in rebounds, grabbing 10.4 per game.
- Anthony leads the Magic in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Orlando’s Chuma Okeke has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Mohamed Bamba is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.