The Brooklyn Nets (36-16) are heavily favored (by 11.5 points) to extend a nine-game home win streak when they host the Los Angeles Lakers (32-20) on Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 228.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 10, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Lakers Betting Odds
Nets vs Lakers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 10
James Harden: Out (Hamstring),
Tyler Johnson: Out (Knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Alex Caruso: Day To Day (Knee),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee),
Marc Gasol: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Kyle Kuzma: Day To Day (Calf)
Nets and Lakers Records ATS
- Brooklyn’s record against the spread is 25-27 this season.
- The Nets have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 11.5 points, going 0-2 this season.
- 31 of 52 Brooklyn games this season (59.6%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Los Angeles has a 25-27 record against the spread this season.
- As at least an 11.5-point underdog, the Lakers tend to fail to meet expectations with only a 0-3 record against the spread.
- 36.5% of Los Angeles’ 52 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2021||Lakers||Lakers||-3||230||-143||121||Regular Season||109-98 BKN|
- Brooklyn’s games this season have gone over the point total for Saturday’s matchup point total (228 points) in 57.7% of opportunities (30 out of 52 matchups).
- 10 Los Angeles games this year (19.2% of its matchups) finished with a final total greater than Saturday’s over/under of 228 points.
- This season, the average total for Nets games is 233.2 points, 5.2 more than the over/under of 228 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 12.2 points more than the average over/under in Lakers’ games this season (215.8 points).
- The average implied total for the Nets this season is 118.9 points, 1.1 fewer points than their implied total of 120 points in Saturday’s game.
- Brooklyn has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (120) 26 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Lakers (113.5) is 5.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- Los Angeles has scored more than 108 points in 30 games this season.
- The Nets are the league’s highest-scoring team (119 PPG), while the Lakers allow the second-fewest points per game (105.8) in NBA action.
- The Nets have put up a total of 252 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.8 per game), and the Lakers have out-scored opponents by 211 points on the season (4.1 more per game).
- James Harden leads the Nets in both rebounds (8.0 per game) and assists (10.9 per game).
- Harden’s assists prop over/under for the game is listed at 10.5 assists, 0.4 assists less than his season average of 10.9.
- Kevin Durant paces Brooklyn with 28.4 points per game.
- Durant’s points prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 2.1 points greater than his season average of 28.4.
- Joe Harris knocks down 3.2 threes per game to lead the Nets.
- Harris’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Brooklyn’s steals leader is Harden, who collects 1.2 per game. Durant leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
- Harden’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals greater than his season average of 1.2.
- The Lakers go-to guy, LeBron James, leads the team in both scoring (25.4 points per game) and assists (7.9 assists per game).
- James’ assists prop total for the contest is posted at 7.5 assists, 0.4 assists lower than his season average of 7.9.
- Andre Drummond collects all of the boards and is the Los Angeles leader in rebounds, grabbing 13.0 per game.
- Drummond’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is listed at 3.5 rebounds, 9.5 rebounds less than his season average of 13.0.
- James makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lakers, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- James’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Los Angeles’ Drummond has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Anthony Davis is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.
- Davis’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from