Atlantic Division foes square off when the Brooklyn Nets (14-6) host the New York Knicks (11-9) at Barclays Center, starting at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 30, 2021. This is the first matchup between the squads this season. The Nets (on the spread) and Knicks ( to win) will meet Tuesday at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under of .
This article makes reference to lines valid as of November 30, 2021 at 7:09 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Nets vs Knicks Betting Odds
Nets Vs. Knicks Player Props
Injury Report as of November 30
Joe Harris: Out (Ankle),
Kyrie Irving: Out (Not With Team),
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Illness),
David Duke Jr.: Out (Hip)
|Nets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Knicks Defense|
|109.5 (11)||Points/Gm||106.2 (15)|
|5.1 (29)||Possessions/Game||14.1 (7)|
|46.8 (5)||Field Goal %||42.8 (3)|
|37.5 (2)||3PT %||34.7 (18)|
|54.4 (4)||Effective FG %||50.4 (9)|
|58.1 (3)||True Shooting %||53.9 (9)|
|Knicks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nets Defense|
|106.3 (19)||Points/Gm||105.3 (9)|
|14.1 (24)||Possessions/Game||5.1 (1)|
|43.8 (21)||Field Goal %||42.6 (2)|
|36.6 (6)||3PT %||30.7 (1)|
|51.6 (19)||Effective FG %||48.7 (1)|
|54.9 (18)||True Shooting %||52.6 (2)|
Nets and Knicks Betting Records
- Brooklyn has compiled an 8-10-2 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 8-point favorites this season, the Nets have an ATS record of 3-5-1.
- Brooklyn’s games have gone over the point total nine out of 20 times this season.
- New York has put together an 8-11-0 ATS record so far this year.
- New York’s games have gone over the point total seven out of 19 times this year.
- The Nets rebounds and assists leader is James Harden. He pulls down 7.9 rebounds and adds 9.4 assists per game.
- Brooklyn’s scoring leader is Kevin Durant, who racks up 28.6 points per game.
- The Nets are led by Patty Mills from beyond the arc. He hits 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Harden leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. LaMarcus Aldridge collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace Brooklyn.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks with 19.2 points per game, 10.2 rebounds per game, and five assists per game.
- Evan Fournier is tops from three-point range for the Knicks, hitting 2.6 threes per game.
- Alec Burks tops New York in steals with 1.1 per game, and Mitchell Robinson leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.