The Brooklyn Nets (34-16) are favored () to build on a seven-game home win streak when they host the New York Knicks (25-25) on Monday, April 5 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 5, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Knicks Betting Odds
Nets vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 5
Kevin Durant: Out (Hamstring),
James Harden: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Tyler Johnson: Day To Day (Knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Norvel Pelle: Day To Day (Finger),
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Ankle)
Nets and Knicks Records ATS
- Brooklyn has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 24-26 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Nets are 5-18 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over in 29 of 50 games this season (58%).
- New York has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 29-21.
- The Knicks attain a 1-0 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 6-point underdog.
- 36% of New York’s 50 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Nets defeated the Knicks 117-112. Kyrie Irving led the Nets with 34 points, and Julius Randle paced the Knicks with 33. The Knicks covered the spread as 8.5-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 229 total points to go over the 223.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/15/2021||Nets||Nets||-8.5||223.5||-370||290||Regular Season||117-112 BKN|
|1/13/2021||Nets||Knicks||-3.5||217||-155||129||Regular Season||116-109 BKN|
- Brooklyn’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Monday’s matchup over/under (217.5 points) in 41 out of 50 opportunities (82% of matchups).
- In 15 out of New York’s 50 games this season (30%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the over/under in Monday’s matchup.
- On average, the Nets have seen a 233 over/under in their games this season, 15.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 8.7 points separates this game’s over/under (217.5 points) and the average total points bet in Knicks’ games (208.8 points) this season.
- The Nets have an average implied point total of 119 this season, which is seven points higher than their implied total in Monday’s game (112).
- Brooklyn has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (112) 36 times this season.
- The 109.5-point average implied total on the season for the Knicks is 3.5 more points than the team’s 106-point implied total in this matchup.
- New York has scored more than 106 points 24 times this season.
- The Nets are the league’s second-highest scoring team (118.7 PPG), while the Knicks allow the fewest points per game (103.9) in NBA action.
- The Nets have totaled 222 more points than their opponents this season (4.4 per game on average), and the Knicks have scored 46 more points than their opponents (0.9 per game).
- James Harden leads the Nets in assists and rebounds. He racks up 11.1 assists and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Harden’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 9.5 rebounds, 1.3 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.2.
- Kevin Durant paces Brooklyn with 29.0 points per game.
- Durant’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 43.5, 2.0 greater than his season average of 41.5.
- The Nets are led by Joe Harris from beyond the arc. He makes 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Harris’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Brooklyn’s blocks leader is Durant, who collects 1.4 per game. Irving leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- Irving’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
- Randle leads the Knicks with 23.0 points per game, 10.7 rebounds per game, and 5.8 assists per game.
- Randle’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 1.5 points less than his season average of 23.0.
- Reggie Bullock makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, averaging 2.1 treys per game.
- Bullock’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.4 shots higher than his season average of 2.1.
- Nobody on New York grabs more steals than Mitchell Robinson (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Nerlens Noel (2.0 per game).
- Noel’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 2.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from