The Charlotte Hornets (39-35) will visit the Brooklyn Nets (39-35) after winning three straight road games. The Nets () will match up against the Hornets ( to win) starting at 7:30 PM ET Sunday. The point total for the matchup is .
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of March 27, 2022 at 7:08 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Nets vs Hornets Betting Odds
Nets Vs. Hornets Player Props
Injury Report as of March 27
Ben Simmons: Out (Back),
Joe Harris: Out For Season (Ankle)
Gordon Hayward: Out (Ankle)
|Nets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Hornets Defense|
|112.2 (9)||Points/Gm||114.4 (27)|
|10.6 (29)||Possessions/Game||28.7 (28)|
|47.4 (4)||Field Goal %||46.4 (19)|
|35.7 (11)||3PT %||35.9 (23)|
|53.8 (10)||Effective FG %||54.1 (24)|
|57.4 (9)||True Shooting %||57.3 (23)|
|Hornets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nets Defense|
|114.7 (5)||Points/Gm||111.7 (20)|
|28.7 (3)||Possessions/Game||10.6 (2)|
|46.3 (13)||Field Goal %||45.3 (9)|
|36.2 (8)||3PT %||34.4 (8)|
|53.9 (8)||Effective FG %||52.2 (11)|
|56.7 (14)||True Shooting %||56 (12)|
Nets and Hornets Betting Records
- Brooklyn is 30-40-4 ATS this season.
- The Nets have covered the spread five times this season (5-12-1 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Brooklyn’s games have hit the over 39 out of 74 times this season.
- Charlotte has covered 40 times in 74 matchups with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the Hornets have an ATS record of 7-6.
- A total of 36 Charlotte games this season have hit the over.
Head to Head
Kyrie Irving scored a team-high 50 points to help lead the Nets past Terry Rozier (30 points) and the Hornets in their last matchup on March 8, 2022. The Nets were favored by 5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 253 total points to cover the 239-point over/under.
- 3/8/2022 DNP – Nets: Blake Griffin
- 10/24/2021 DNP – Nets: Blake Griffin; Hornets: Terry Rozier
- The Nets points and assists leader is Seth Curry. He puts up 15.2 points per game and records 3.7 assists.
- Andre Drummond paces Brooklyn with nine rebounds per game.
- The Nets are led by Patty Mills from beyond the arc. He hits 2.9 shots from deep per game.
- Bruce Brown leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Drummond collects 0.9 blocks an outing to pace Brooklyn.
- Miles Bridges owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 20 points per game and also tacks on seven rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Mason Plumlee with 8.1 rebounds per game and LaMelo Ball with 7.3 assists per game.
- Rozier leads the Hornets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- Ball tops Charlotte in steals with 1.5 per game, and Bridges leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.